Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How things have changed

T

The Ratman

Greycel
This painting appeared on the Saturday Evening Post in 1952

How does this picture make you feel?

Strangely enough, this pic evokes real sadness in me. I am not sure why.
Life of a girl

that picture looks like some kind of brainwashing mechanism

It makes me sad too. This society destroyed this kind of innocence.

It doesn't make me feel anything tbh.

everything went worse, suifuel tbh

sure did go downhill quick from 1952

I feel as if I’ve seen it somewhere before but other than that it doesn’t invoke any emotions from me

I wouldn't be surprised if it made some oldcels feel like they missed out on these things in their youths/childhoods, but as for myself, it doesn't make me feel much.

Put a though into my head, imagine if females on average were taller than men & didn't discriminate against height like they do, guys with shit chins could get away with it as we'd be tilting our heads back like the girl in the picture so it wouldn't seem as recessed. Fascinates me when you see females jaw & chin mog males due to head shape & scrawny neck (besides genetics & mouth/nose breathing).

This painting appeared on the Saturday Evening Post in 1952

How does this picture make you feel?

Strangely enough, this pic evokes real sadness in me. I am not sure why.View attachment 140000
This idea was updated for the "modern girl" in 2014
What is the first thing you notice?
DayintheLifeofaGirl02

That pic is missing something else that changed. Which is the little hole going from eating a banana and hotdog to eating the boy's dick.

IT'S FUCKING OVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Foids like that don't exist anymore