Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How tinder looks like when you're Chad. JFL @ using tinder as a sub 8 male

Y

youcandoit

Greycel

Look at how easily girls give out their numbers and how they are relaxed with Chad. Meanwhile, I am lucky when I get a single word answer and then a ghost from a 0.5/10 landwhale every once in a blue moon. JFL

College Tinder Girls

guy looks like hes drunk on roastbeef ooze

Look at how easily girls give out their numbers and how they are relaxed with Chad. Meanwhile, I am lucky when I get a single word answer and then a ghost from a 0.5/10 landwhale every once in a blue moon. JFL

I think this guy looks ugly and unattractive.

such is the life of chad.
After getting pumped and dumped the top 1% of guys over and over. Roasties will come to the conclusion all men are trash.

all the while not giving 99% of men even a chance

I think this guy looks ugly and unattractive.
No. You probably thinks he looks faggy or whatever so you associate that with him being ugly. I used to apply the same reasoning and I see so many guys do this.

He has a good lower third, clear skin, white and well arranged teeth, isn't norwooding, has a symmetrical face. Idk if he's tall but he looks like he has a solid frame, just look at his thick wrists.

He mogs most guys, he's attractive, he's at least chadlite (could be chad depending on his height)