Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How to achieve popularity in those days?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Back in days had some local niche popularity as blogmaxxer, later it faded away. And it was in lithuanian sites, who drastically dropped in activity after popularisation of facebook, and in fb is no success, all those teen boys and girls of new generation care only about memes memes memes, not about going to drink with me. Inbefore someone here and there says I was teenager myself when hanging with teenagers, must say I was not, teen years spent in lonelyness, and was hanging with teenagers at age 20+

Inpain

maybe but I'm not sure

maybe but I'm not sure
Lets go drink, then find more comrades to drink with. That could help. But my moron former "best friend" was just ruining everything, wanting me to "grow up", and that means going after ugly roasties

You have to be one of the following:

1. good-looking (like an instawhore)
  2. hyper nt in your topics (like the gamers on youtube, most notably pewdiepie, but it can also be pop culture or politics)
  3. if you are neither, you have to be willing to descend to trash level and provide some kind of a freak show of yourself

in high school you start making groups and then go up the status ladder depending if you are good looking or running thug game. if you didnt experience it in high school, dont expect it to change boyo.

Be good looking.

Be at least average and have lots of connections and be hyper nt

Be a female

do something crazy and post on instagram
or just be good looking