Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to actually ascend

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
We need become higher tier incels -

Not a single pixel
Also weird nick OP lol

Hmm, I think I have seen this somewhere before...

that's just cope, there's one theory that works to ascend: "just be chad", anything else is garbage

if you're a male and not chad you're worthless garbage

Why stop at Tier 4? I'd add:

• Tier 5 - Wizard Truecel: a truecel who has developed magical powers after being a 30yo vergin and uses his powers to actively make female lives difficult.
  • Tier 6 - Nerevarine Truecel: a trucel wizard who has practised his arcane arts for so long that he partially fused with space and time. He can see parallel timelines and his actions shape the destiny of the world.
  • Tier 7: Eldritch Terror: the final form of the truecel, he has realised that females are just a collective illusion designed by the universe as a barrier to the unlimited male potential. He acts with goals and intents that are impossible to understand for the fledgling human mind.

• Tier 5 - Wizard Truecel: a truecel who has developed magical powers after being a 30yo vergin and uses his powers to actively make female lives difficult.

Can I qualify for this if I deployed a sexist AI algorithm that makes female lives worse in a large company?
In minecraft.

incel trait: coming up with tiers of incels and sharing your theories on some obscure forum :feelskek:

i love how they argue about the incel hierarchy and types, completely oblivious to the fact that they are truecels themselves

Can I qualify for this if I deployed a sexist AI algorithm that makes female lives worse in a large company?
In minecraft.

You just gave me an idea, time to give the Data Science guys a call :feelsthink: (in System Shock)

that's just cope, there's one theory that works to ascend: "just be chad", anything else is garbage

if you're a male and not chad you're worthless garbage

incel trait: coming up with tiers of incels and sharing your theories on some obscure forum :feelskek:

i love how they argue about the incel hierarchy and types, completely oblivious to the fact that they are truecels themselves
they are so pathetic its insane

:feelsseriously: OP, i though this would be a ten step list about how to improve your personality.

Anyways, the only people they would be willing to help are those in the ForeverAlone subreddit.

I’m a tier 3 incel then. Do I get a golden star that says “incel” on it to identify me?

There is no such thing as ascension

Get in an elevator