Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to be beautifull?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This question I have, come with some more innovative answers than just "be chad"

get prettyboy haircut

Be gay you faggot

Have squarish sturdy chin, sharp jawline, high cheekbone, PCT hooded eyes, mesocephalic skull and mesoprosopic face.

stop watching anime

symmetry and decent features.
If you're looking to looksmax I'd recommend looking into eye melanin laser removal.To make your eyes a light blue/green.(the legit one,not the one that leaves you blind)
Also losing weight and if needed getting jaw implants.From then on everything should kind of sort itself out.
A narrow face is better looking with long hair,preferrably to the sides.
When it comes to height, (even though its not really important for beuty, (because beuty and attractiveness can be mutually exclusive)
But i would recommend buying some off-white shoes with 2-3 inch lifts in them.

Thats all i can come up with,right now.

Hunter eyes surgery.

Get jaw reconstruction surgery.

stop watching anime
6501.jpg

Fuckboy haircut (high top fade) and 1 earring

This question I have, come with some more innovative answers than just "be chad"
1. Genetics
2. Plastic Surgery

Ideal case would be to isolate your DNA,genetically modified it to make you Chad and then use this DNA to make a "clone" ( Practically it won't be a clone ) and have your memories implanted in the clones brain.

This according to me is ideal as plastic surgery is limited, for example the thickness of your soft tissue in your face can't be altered and how good your result from implants is influenced by your soft tissue thickness, thinner soft tissue generally give better results. Plus there is no proper way to increase height.

Last edited: