Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope how to be homeless!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I was homeless for many decades. And i did many of the things in this article \/

Mostly i lived near resort areas in the woods and did day labor for cash. Ofc this was before trail-cams and Forest drones, but it can still be done if you are clever enough.

Some handy tips in that article. Be sure to studymaxx about "stealth camping" before you need the information!

Be careful out irl bros!

I'm never facing these problems

Bro keep giving us more tips since you're one of the oldest incels ever!

been homeless in my teens with my family but we were lucky in one way as we had the car to sleep in but in the end i ended being taken by docs/social services.you have my respect homelessness is a horrible thing to go through.your tips and post are a big help as anyone can become homeless due to the smallest problems appearing.

been homeless in my teens with my family but we were lucky in one way as we had the car to sleep in but in the end i ended being taken by docs/social services.you have my respect homelessness is a horrible thing to go through.your tips and post are a big help as anyone can become homeless due to the smallest problems appearing.
That's true. Lots of folks are one missed check away from being homeless.

But for me it was ok. I lived pretty well because i had skills and proper gear. It wasn't horrible! It was hard yes, but not like if i lived in a city. I did that but in abandoned buildings. Hook up the electric and bam! Free heat - with a 110ac heater! - with an extension cord! Not via the ruined wiring of the place!!! - Hid my shit during the day in the junk pile lol!
I'm never facing these problems
Most of the homeless fuckers in America thought the same thing! That's why it shattered their minds. Made them crazy...

I was raised middle class. My dad owned 2 business's. But i was a Boy scout before it got ruined and cucked. So camping was fun for me. Not easy, but not as hard as it could have been.
Bro keep giving us more tips since you're one of the oldest incels ever!
Thanks bro!

How would you farm money? i know on average jn big cities, can farm $50 a day. but jn woods area how money going to be farmed?

How would you farm money? i know on average jn big cities, can farm $50 a day. but jn woods area how money going to be farmed?
If by farm you mean grow or earn money, it's a chore for sure!

The thing about the woods is you need less money to survive. You can cook stuff over a fire. Make cheaper coffee. Etc...

But in the city you have to spend more on premade foods or find it in the trash!

There are a lot of variables. It depends on your woods skills too! If you don't mind eating weird wild foods you don't need to pay. Just find a meal under a ldar-ing log!

Otoh. The city has trash! Once again depends on who is tossing stuff. College trash has resellable stuff. Clothing, sporting goods. And food trash near hotels. Kicked out folks trash can be great!

Only limit is your adaptability!
It's not the best solution. It's a forced option that most people can't handle.

It's not a super lifestyle! It can really suck. It depends on your location. That's why i chose the woods. Less bastards less cops less problems with security...

Last edited:
If by farm you mean grow or earn money, it's a chore for sure!

The thing about the woods is you need less money to survive. You can cook stuff over a fire. Make cheaper coffee. Etc...

But in the city you have to spend more on premade foods or find it in the trash!

There are a lot of variables. It depends on your woods skills too! If you don't mind eating weird wild foods you don't need to pay. Just find a meal under a ldar-ing log!

Otoh. The city has trash! Once again depends on who is tossing stuff. College trash has resellable stuff. Clothing, sporting goods. And food trash near hotels. Kicked out folks trash can be great!

Only limit is your adaptability!
It's not the best solution. It's a forced option that most people can't handle.

It's not a super lifestyle! It can really suck. It depends on your location. That's why i chose the woods. Less bastards less cops less problems with security...
Would you use a bike to travel between places. I was thinking if you use a bike it can get robbed even with bike locks which makes the process harder

Would you use a bike to travel between places. I was thinking if you use a bike it can get robbed even with bike locks which makes the process harder
The trick is to make your bike ugly and Cheap looking with stickers and always keep it in view! Or avoid areas of crime!

I rode my bike to the woods. You can hide it under a camo tarp as you walk into town. That's why resorts are good. Less crime. More jobs. The rent is super high so camp out... Save money for the future...

Ill never be homless

I used a bike trailer for a while in the woods. It was hell to go uphill! But i could carry my whole camp!
Ill never be homless
Your the lucky one!

I know "professional bike tourists" (bike bums) with thousand dollar (usd) super folding bikes, then uglify it with ugly dangling garbage! Weird stupid stuff animals and useless heavy crap!

They do that to look insane! Or. They really are insane to haul that useless heavy shit!

I know "professional bike tourists" (bike bums) with thousand dollar (usd) super folding bikes, then uglify it with ugly dangling garbage! Weird stupid stuff animals and useless heavy crap!

They do that to look insane! Or. They really are insane to haul that useless heavy shit!
Damn that seems insane. Do you think that wage cucking is better than homeless with proper gear?

Don't go ER on homeless people

Damn that seems insane. Do you think that wage cucking is better than homeless with proper gear?
Wage Cucking is better.

But if you have access to a high rent resort area then, "stealth camping" + wage cucking is better.