Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to become a Chad according to dumb blonde thot from norway, self described as an expert in incels

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
1565711285026.png

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They are not sending their best, i wonder how many cocks she sucked to get this position, certainly it wasn't because of her two digit IQ.

Can't understand a single damn word the video is saying, but just from looking at the picture, I can tell she has an IQ below room temperature.

Last edited:
post english please, i couldnt understand her sublanguage

One digit iq foid tbh

i cant understand people calling them "experts"

Wow this sounds ridiculous.

Can't understand a single damn word the video is saying, but just looking at the picture, I can tell she has an IQ below room temperature.

Celsius or Fahrenheit? :lul:

Did she do any research

Is she that low iq?

I don't like Nordic countries. You can be sure that she calls herself the expert of that "shit" and gets government funding for that "shit". They use taxes from migrants that work in hard labor and fund such "shit". Just a big masturbation nation. Science masturbation. It is not even science though.

Last edited:
jfl she thinks if we do mass shootings then we change from incel to chad 'terror attack' JFL LMAO

Well, she is still good enough to easily cure some incels, if you know what I mean.
Maybe we even have some common interest to speak. Like 4chan.

Just go ER theory confirmed. Cyl virgins. :feelzez:

Low IQ but thinks she knows everything like most women tbh

She looks and sounds dumb.

They have done zero research.
They make up stories and don't even try to fit it to us.

Completely opposite of how science works

:feelzez:Me an intellectual understanding the video without subtitles

I don't like Nordic countries. You can be sure that she calls herself the expert of that "shit" and gets government funding for that "shit". They use taxes from migrants that work in hard labor and fund such "shit". Just a big masturbation nation. Science masturbation. It is not even science though.

Migrants don't work, nor pay taxes.
Migrants are treated like kings in Nordic countries.

i cant understand people calling them "experts"

I don't like Nordic countries. You can be sure that she calls herself the expert of that "shit" and gets government funding for that "shit". They use taxes from the population that work in hard labor and fund such "shit". Just a big masturbation nation. Science masturbation. It is not even science though.
They have done zero research.
They make up stories and don't even try to fit it to us.

Completely opposite of how science works

she fucks niggers

All that education given to femoid, and all resources used for it, only for being so dumb and unable understand simple things

With "experts" like this, time of western man is over, and Westerm "civilisation" deserves to be trampled by warriors of Allah

hard labor that locals don't want to do.

You do realize that's a leftist meme?
The only "work" migrants do that locals wouldn't is drug and sex trafficking.

Can't understand a single damn word the video is saying, but just from looking at the picture, I can tell she has an IQ below room temperature.
Very low iq looking. She could use a few slaps to wake her up.

Screen Shot 2019 08 13 at 111210 PM

The only "work" migrants do that locals wouldn't is drug and sex trafficking.
Only in your mind. Have you ever seen a local person doing construction work in any Nordic country in last 50 years? I don't include managers. Or mining workers, cleaners, au pairs etc. There are many more.

Last edited:
I'm going to ascend the male dominance hierarchy by killing women and children and becoming a Chad.

i tried to learn but im too low iq for this
Start small and be disciplined , just like with everything else you want to learn.
Im learning piano right now and having difficulties playing twinkle twinkle little star ,
so youre not alone there .

Start small and be disciplined , just like with everything else you want to learn.
Im learning piano right now and having difficulties playing twinkle twinkle little star ,
so youre not alone there .
i mean ich kann schreiben a little bit aber ich kann sprechen nicht

i mean ich kann schreiben a little bit aber ich kann sprechen nicht
" ich kann zwar textlich auf korrekte Art und Weise kommunizieren , habe aber signifikante Probleme damit , meine Gedanken verständlich zu verbalisieren . "

just kidding

" ich kann zwar textlich auf korrekte Art und Weise kommunizieren , habe aber signifikante Probleme damit , meine Gedanken verständlich zu verbalisieren . "

just kidding
i got only a little bit from that tbh
if i got well then yeah i have problems with that, i guess if i lived in Germany or other german-language country i would learn how to talk soon but right now its too hard in Poland, i had german langauge as subject in my school but polish education sucks so much

i got only a little bit from that tbh
if i got well then yeah i have problems with that, i guess if i lived in Germany or other german-language country i would learn how to talk soon but right now its too hard in Poland, i had german langauge as subject in my school but polish education sucks so much
Do they still beat the pupils ?

This bitch looks that masculine if she would make a haircut and grow a beard she would get pussy

Jfl at ethnics taking white women. White men fuck ethnic women to death and love it. Fuck jbw deniers jews in disguise

Cho

True alpha male

Oi mates, I'm gonna go commit a terror attack & that way I'll evolve into a Chad & all the bitches will approach me & I'll get to live the life of a confident alpha male from my prison cell.

That is their best huh, whoooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaa

Funny to see a normie stand in front of 4chan trying to comprehend the retardation going on there

The only way a foid could ever become an "expert" in inceldom is to become an incel herself.