Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to become a conformist?

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
I could live longer and healthier if I did not care so much about the injustice of being in the situation I am. I could continue with my wagecuck routine, devote all my free time with spotify, netflix, games etc. But I insist on keeping myself informed on the day-to-day political issues and I always get angry when I see a privileged woman bitching about sexism on social media. Or when I realize that many men in my field are earning way more than I do just because they were born with a higher IQ, or because they have innate leadership skills, or both. This kind of thinking is destructive. Does anyone here know of any method to stop caring?

If you live your life by normie standards, then you’ll never be happy. Especially now knowing what you do. I think medicating is the only way. That or start finding unconventional methods to attain your goals.

Last edited:
drink a lot or drugs. it sounds degen as fuck but honestly i think its the only chance we have

Can't. Closest you can have to peace is to keep your mind occupied with something 24/7, preferably something dopamine inducing and highly addictive like video games

Pure soy. Fuck complacency.

Once you're blackpilled you can never go back to conformity

Play video games. At least that works for me.

I could live longer and healthier if I did not care so much about the injustice of being in the situation I am. I could continue with my wagecuck routine, devote all my free time with spotify, netflix, games etc. But I insist on keeping myself informed on the day-to-day political issues and I always get angry when I see a privileged woman bitching about sexism on social media. Or when I realize that many men in my field are earning way more than I do just because they were born with a higher IQ, or because they have innate leadership skills, or both. This kind of thinking is destructive. Does anyone here know of any method to stop caring?

Whenever a political thought comes to my mind I am saying to myself: "I will not have kids and be dead too soon to make a difference." Then I dont give a single fuck about it anymore.

You need to somehow wipe your memory or get a brain transplant.

You can’t unblackpill yourself.. once you discover the blackpill, you can’t undiscover it. We’re all stuck like this forever, hyper aware of reality, with the world around us batshit insane, burying their heads in the sand in desperate attempts to avoid contending with extremely inconvenient, world-view shattering truths.

You can only distract yourself from the truth

write on a piece of paper the phrase "what a difference it makes" and stick this paper on the wall of your room.

Every time you see this role, you will remember that it is useless for an incel as you worry about anything that affects the world of normies. even if you decide to act, the fact that you are an incel will make anyone take you seriously and ignore what you have to say.

The more you are aware that what you say does not interest people, the less you will care until you get to the point where you will not care about anything but your own life.

Also, being aware that nothing will make you attractive to the foids to the point of having sex, your anxiety towards them will diminish. If absolutely nothing works, it does not make sense to worry about it. It does not matter if they think you're an idiot, or if they become nervous about your behavior. They would not have sex with you anyway.