Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to become low inhib god from high inhib?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
How to do it? The only time I ever l was low inhib is when I was drunk or super-angry. How do u do it 24/7.

Hit the gym brutally, hold no fap until it becomes natural, take ZMA before sleep. Eat good and a lot. Take other stuff like vitamin D3, vitamin B12, arginine and whey protein.

Dont know, just low inhib bursts sometimes is possible, and not for approaching cute girls in reality :/

There are only two answers to this.
1. You are low inhib already because you are attractive and have the self-confidence that comes with that.
2. You are so ugly and so aware that it is so over that you genuinely can't care about anything anymore.

Low inhib is a negative for most men, especially ugly men.

There are only two answers to this.
1. You are low inhib already because you are attractive and have the self-confidence that comes with that.
2. You are so ugly and so aware that it is so over that you genuinely can't care about anything anymore.

I swear to god I will become low inhib god before I die. In 5 years. I will be lowinhibmaxxed.

It's not exclusively mental or physical. It's both.

As @LastGerman said, you need to hit the gym and have a good diet. Become a strong person, imposing person. Strength commands respect.

As for the mental part, you'll need to be proud of who you are, and that means proud of what you do. You need to get as far as possible with your career/education. That combined with going to the gym and eating healthy will take up most of your time.

Essentially, it boils down to a disciplined and strict way of living. I don't have it in me to be honest, I'm a lazy piece of shit, but you might be able to do it. It's better than rotting and browsing the internet.

Hit the gym brutally, hold no fap until it becomes natural, take ZMA before sleep. Eat good and a lot. Take other stuff like vitamin D3, vitamin B12, arginine and whey protein.
This won't change your inhibition. It is good in other ways though.

You force yourself to be around strangers, after a while it becomes easier. Exposure to these situations is a must

Low inhib is a negative for most men, especially ugly men.
Nah, you can't win being ugly anyway, but being low inhib gives you ability to care less what others think.

you cannot be low inhib if you're a ugly manlet tbh you will just come off as an over-compensating asshole

Drugs, lots of them. But that's not very sustainable long term (tolerance, addiction, etc)

I think I found an answer, I will test it and practice it over the summer

You are afraid something will happen to you because you care about yourself.
Once you admit you are subhuman filth, you will be free to act as you will

this, you need to enter ragemode and replace all feelings of despair with rage

I'm not manlet I'm average height.

Tell me please.
I have to practise it first sorry it could just be cope if it works I'll make a post on it

How to do it? The only time I ever l was low inhib is when I was drunk or super-angry. How do u do it 24/7.

you lern solipsism ( only your brain is the world , only you exist / matter ) ,and understanding that tying your selfworth to others is slavery, therefore caring what others think about you is being a slave of their opinion .

Just simply don't give a fuck about anything or anyone anymore.

injecting T, alcohol, probably some other drugs