Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to Break People: A message to Inceltears

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Contrary to popular belief on IncelTears, incels can remain blackpilled while having a normal social life and can fit in with others easily. All we have to do is watch how normies talk and boom, you can imitate a normie with 100% accuracy. We have also been bluepilled in the past, our current beliefs are simply observations from our past experiences. Getting along with others is an incredibly easy task, humans are simple animals.

All you have to do to get along with others is focus the conversation around them and what they like to talk about.

I apologize for the word salad, but what I’m try to say is that having a so called “good personality” is incredibly easy. Repeatedly being rejected by females despite getting along with them beforehand is what makes incels breakdown mentally and become blackpilled.

You tell physically unattractive males to get a better personality, yet we have been interacting successfully with others for years and have only known rejection. You tell us that “looks aren’t everything”, yet many of us have had our crushes tell us we weren’t attractive enough to date. You tell us to get better hygiene, get fit, and dress better, while we have been doing this to try and be attractive from the beginning! Yet we still are always rejected!

All throughout highschool and college I’ve noticed a trend regarding what women find attractive in men. Women like to fuck guys who are tall, have prominent jawlines, have nice hair, and have masculine “pretty looking” eyes. Coincidentally, none of us have all the listed features above. In addition, all of these features are genetic. Basically, we are fucked and there isn’t anything we can do about it.

You also like to say that incels don’t have lives and that we are refusing to self improve and instead blame women. Since highschool I’ve been working out, working on my social skills and confidence, trying out new styles, and trying to be positive and friendly to everyone. Of all the 8 times ive been rejected, all of the girls said I was too unattractive to date. They had no excuses to make them appear non-superficial. They were honest with me, and I don’t blame them since what humans find attractive is outside of their control.

Few things for inceltears to do:
1. Stop blaming physically unattractive males for their dating problems. It’s been proven that what females find sexually attractive in males is the result of specific genetic traits. If a tall and handsome guy refuses to lose weight and talk to others, then yes it’s his fault. However we incels are not tall and handsome.
2. Understand that females literally cannot be incel. It’s statistically and biologicaly obvious that males on average are much more likely to find a female sexually attractive enough to have sex than the other way around. And why are you surprised when tall and handsome males act picky and abusive considering how many options they have?

Speak for yourself.
Same. If you're ugly people are likely going to bully you throughout school. What's more I was bullied alot for not being the "Stereotypical" Black person on top of my gigantic forehead, big nose and early age balding. So yeah not only being ugly can get you bullied, how you are as a person can get you bullied too.

Contrary to popular belief on IncelTears, incels can remain blackpilled while having a normal social life and can fit in with others easily. All we have to do is watch how normies talk and boom, you can imitate a normie with 100% accuracy. We have also been bluepilled in the past, our current beliefs are simply observations from our past experiences. Getting along with others is an incredibly easy task, humans are simple animals.

All you have to do to get along with others is focus the conversation around them and what they like to talk about.

I apologize for the word salad, but what I’m try to say is that having a so called “good personality” is incredibly easy. Repeatedly being rejected by females despite getting along with them beforehand is what makes incels breakdown mentally and become blackpilled.

You tell physically unattractive males to get a better personality, yet we have been interacting successfully with others for years and have only known rejection. You tell us that “looks aren’t everything”, yet many of us have had our crushes tell us we weren’t attractive enough to date. You tell us to get better hygiene, get fit, and dress better, while we have been doing this to try and be attractive from the beginning! Yet we still are always rejected!

All throughout highschool and college I’ve noticed a trend regarding what women find attractive in men. Women like to fuck guys who are tall, have prominent jawlines, have nice hair, and have masculine “pretty looking” eyes. Coincidentally, none of us have all the listed features above. In addition, all of these features are genetic. Basically, we are fucked and there isn’t anything we can do about it.

You also like to say that incels don’t have lives and that we are refusing to self improve and instead blame women. Since highschool I’ve been working out, working on my social skills and confidence, trying out new styles, and trying to be positive and friendly to everyone. Of all the 8 times ive been rejected, all of the girls said I was too unattractive to date. They had no excuses to make them appear non-superficial. They were honest with me, and I don’t blame them since what humans find attractive is outside of their control.

1. Stop blaming physically unattractive males for their dating problems. It’s been proven that what females find sexually attractive in males is the result of specific genetic traits. If a tall and handsome guy refuses to lose weight and talk to others, then yes it’s his fault. However we incels are not tall and handsome.
2. Understand that females literally cannot be incel. It’s statistically and biologicaly obvious that males on average are much more likely to find a female sexually attractive enough to have sex than the other way around. And why are you surprised when tall and handsome males act picky and abusive considering how many options they have?

Agree with this one. If we put aside the fact I never got laid I've had an above average social life, including a good number of friends and going to tons of social events. Redditards like to think every incel is like E.R or some other social outcast because people like me and you are harder to explain away.

Same. If you're ugly people are likely going to bully you throughout school. What's more I was bullied alot for not being the "Stereotypical" Black person on top of my gigantic forehead, big nose and early age balding. So yeah not only being ugly can get you bullied, how you are as a person can get you bullied too.
Yeah during highschool school my only option was to jestermaxx and put up with all the bullying regarding my appearance.

I too suffer from early balding, a large forehead, and have an ugly large sub Saharan African nose and puffy lips.

They won't respond to clear facts like these, they overlook such threads intentionally

Getting along with others is an incredibly easy task, humans are simple animals.
Not easy for truecels. People come up with the dumbest reasons to fight with me, scold me, or lose my temper. Any minor mistake is enough for people to make a huge show of cursing me, which irritates me deeply.

When I'm at work in attendance, I need to be incredibly friendlier than other colleagues so that the client doesn't react badly. Several times my superiors have called me in for a conversation because clients have filed complaints against me, even though I act the same way as other colleagues.

They'll just use the same old chestnut of "you're not entitled to anything inkwell"...
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::incel::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Not easy for truecels. People come up with the dumbest reasons to fight with me, scold me, or lose my temper. Any minor mistake is enough for people to make a huge show of cursing me, which irritates me deeply.

When I'm at work in attendance, I need to be incredibly friendlier than other colleagues so that the client doesn't react badly. Several times my superiors have called me in for a conversation because clients have filed complaints against me, even though I act the same way as other colleagues.

Inceltears likes to act that we lack communication skills all together to gaslight us, when in reality many of us are pleasant people.

Didnt read but inceltears is cuckness

Agree with this one. If we put aside the fact I never got laid I've had an above average social life, including a good number of friends and going to tons of social events. Redditards like to think every incel is like E.R or some other social outcast because people like me and you are harder to explain away.
Yep. It's more convenient for them to think that incels are all lazy NEETs who don't try anything, otherwise they'd have to address the issues head on.

There isnt anything in life which is more than a coin toss, everything comes down to luck. Some here say they´ve had more success in social matters, I had some too, realized though that its a numbers game, if youre unattractive you have to beat the odds at every turn, the more unattractive you get the more theyre stacked against you.

I failed so fucking often, got back on my feet and went on with trial&error until I managed to ape normshit behaviour enough to pass as the funny weird guy, not the school shooter anymore. Nothing fucking changed though, had to be a person I was not, had to go a few extra miles every time and it STILL didnt work out sometimes, just luck, pure fucking luck.
Like you get in a situation where you KNOW that youre not doing anything weird, that how youre behaving is perfectly normal since normshits treated you normal at other times too, but youre alone in public and that alone makes you into a possible victim of bullying. Could roll a set of dice every time I went to the bus station, groomed myself well, aped a self-assured demeanor and still and fucking STILL there would be times when foids laughed about me or made comments about me within hearing range, because of how I fucking look, because Im a loner type, they can SMELL that shit against the wind.

Its a masquerading game, every single fucking day, every waking minute around other people is a masquerading game, you skilled your character on something you get into a random encounter and then you throw your dice and try to use your abilities to the best of your knowledge, and sometimes you get lucky and things work out in your favour and sometimes you get unlucky and you get shit on for something out of your control, youre just being made the victim again because the fucking mob oh so happens to be immune to your way of attacking.

Its tiresome, people telling you to work hard on your personality are sadists, dont know how many times Ive felt like having died inside because I zero summed, because I turned the line in my hand and saw the flat circle, took a deep look into the void, saw it all for what it is, a fucking coin toss, over and over again, in case of incels the winds tilts it so that you mostly lose. Going forward as an incel is accepting that youre supposed to die several times in your life, that you have to reduce your soul to a state where it becomes oblivious to being killed, to barely be human anymore, a fucking automaton, stoicism is an incel ideology, just become robot theory.

I wish people would stop thinking about IT already, theyre just bullies, vanilla fucking shit bullies, on the internet, so cowards too, dont suck up to them. IT users arent people in my regard, like you can actually lose your entitlement to being regarded as human, they know, they all fucking know it, that we got no chance at having normal lifes, that we are at best those being tolerated, the orbiters feeding of the waste that the havers of life dont need anymore and chip us over as "support", oh how generous they are! IT wants to perpetuate our misery, they thrive of it, theyre the kind of people that Ive hated all my life, way long before I got blackpilled.
I am however unable to exact any judgement on them, IT and other bullies alike, but may god send them to hell for all eternity, may they be sent to the last fucking circle of hell where the traitors are punished, let them freeze there forever, they betray the human spirit, kindness, allegiance and charity for those who fall on hard times, thats what makes us human, what makes us more than beasts, makes us have a soul, be a person, they trample the most important commandment of humanity under their feet, I hope to fucking god that some if not most of them will get their reckoning eventually.

Hardly has anything to do with this thread, I know, but I had to vent, Im so fucking pissed off again, may you forgive me, I hope I dont derail.

There isnt anything in life which is more than a coin toss, everything comes down to luck. Some here say they´ve had more success in social matters, I had some too, realized though that its a numbers game, if youre unattractive you have to beat the odds at every turn, the more unattractive you get the more theyre stacked against you.

I failed so fucking often, got back on my feet and went on with trial&error until I managed to ape normshit behaviour enough to pass as the funny weird guy, not the school shooter anymore. Nothing fucking changed though, had to be a person I was not, had to go a few extra miles every time and it STILL didnt work out sometimes, just luck, pure fucking luck.
Like you get in a situation where you KNOW that youre not doing anything weird, that how youre behaving is perfectly normal since normshits treated you normal at other times too, but youre alone in public and that alone makes you into a possible victim of bullying. Could roll a set of dice every time I went to the bus station, groomed myself well, aped a self-assured demeanor and still and fucking STILL there would be times when foids laughed about me or made comments about me within hearing range, because of how I fucking look, because Im a loner type, they can SMELL that shit against the wind.

Its a masquerading game, every single fucking day, every waking minute around other people is a masquerading game, you skilled your character on something you get into a random encounter and then you throw your dice and try to use your abilities to the best of your knowledge, and sometimes you get lucky and things work out in your favour and sometimes you get unlucky and you get shit on for something out of your control, youre just being made the victim again because the fucking mob oh so happens to be immune to your way of attacking.

Its tiresome, people telling you to work hard on your personality are sadists, dont know how many times Ive felt like having died inside because I zero summed, because I turned the line in my hand and saw the flat circle, took a deep look into the void, saw it all for what it is, a fucking coin toss, over and over again, in case of incels the winds tilts it so that you mostly lose. Going forward as an incel is accepting that youre supposed to die several times in your life, that you have to reduce your soul to a state where it becomes oblivious to being killed, to barely be human anymore, a fucking automaton, stoicism is an incel ideology, just become robot theory.

I wish people would stop thinking about IT already, theyre just bullies, vanilla fucking shit bullies, on the internet, so cowards too, dont suck up to them. IT users arent people in my regard, like you can actually lose your entitlement to being regarded as human, they know, they all fucking know it, that we got no chance at having normal lifes, that we are at best those being tolerated, the orbiters feeding of the waste that the havers of life dont need anymore and chip us over as "support", oh how generous they are! IT wants to perpetuate our misery, they thrive of it, theyre the kind of people that Ive hated all my life, way long before I got blackpilled.
I am however unable to exact any judgement on them, IT and other bullies alike, but may god send them to hell for all eternity, may they be sent to the last fucking circle of hell where the traitors are punished, let them freeze there forever, they betray the human spirit, kindness, allegiance and charity for those who fall on hard times, thats what makes us human, what makes us more than beasts, makes us have a soul, be a person, they trample the most important commandment of humanity under their feet, I hope to fucking god that some if not most of them will get their reckoning eventually.

Hardly has anything to do with this thread, I know, but I had to vent, Im so fucking pissed off again, may you forgive me, I hope I dont derail.
Based

As i will always say, inceltears are a bunch of people who need to lift their ego by bullying and making fun of people who already had enought

I understand this all too well. Normies and Succubi alike have destroyed me mentally. I am like a damn shell of who I was when I was a little kid. All the Extroversion,Empathy & Sympathy,etc I had for Society and these normalfags has vanished entirely. As If I have born reborn. All my experiences with those bitches have led me to only focus on myself and how to improve myself for my persona growth. I have realized that I should not give a shit about those creatures an their endeavors. Instead I will create my own reality and society separate from the norm-fags and cunts.

I tried to explain politely to IT that my personality isn't my fault and that autism made me boring. They wouldn't accept this and said "autism isn't an excuse, my friend had autism and is engaged". I then explained to them that autism is a spectrum, it effects everyone differently and that saying that it can't have an impact on human relationships is like saying that cancer isn't dangerous because some people survive it.

If you have a normal social life you're a fakecel

may god send them to hell for all eternity, may they be sent to the last fucking circle of hell where the traitors are punished, let them freeze there forever, they betray the human spirit, kindness, allegiance and charity for those who fall on hard times, thats what makes us human, what makes us more than beasts, makes us have a soul, be a person, they trample the most important commandment of humanity under their feet, I hope to fucking god that some if not most of them will get their reckoning eventually.

IT won't touch this

Trying to reason with IT is like trying to teach a baby calculus.

Not all of us, if I was low inhibit then probably. But even if I was extroverted I'm too ugly and people don't feel comfortable around me.

high IQ

Repeatedly being rejected by females despite getting along with them beforehand is what makes incels breakdown mentally and become blackpilled.

You tell physically unattractive males to get a better personality, yet we have been interacting successfully with others for years and have only known rejection.

holy shit this is so true. most of my friends think im some normie who just plays games and works out. most foids think im some asian to be take advantage of, but that shit doesnt work on me anymore you fucken monsters.

IT can suck balls real sweaty and stanky balls 6 months no shower type balls.

our current beliefs are simply observations from our past experiences. Getting along with others is an incredibly easy task, humans are simple animals.
They never want to believe this. They just think that we magically came out of the womb and started hating women. No point in talking sense into them, but there is room for beatings.

Great post man, just two things:

Getting along with others is an incredibly easy task, humans are simple animals.

Depends on the individual, his genes and lived circumstances define how socially skilled one is.

For example I used to very talkative and social when I was kid, but other guys have been socially isolated since childhood so it's much harder for them.

However we incels are not tall and handsome.

Tallcels are thing, unnattractive face despite decent height.

Hey man, that's a good post.

Good post, but those cucks will ignore it because it goes against their safe little narrative that we're all misogynistic, basement dwelling psychopaths.

Uruguayan Delta will just gloss over OP completely because he knows it's right and he can't prove otherwise, ITcels operate on a whole other level of doublethink.

cunttears members should get run over by drunk drivers and pinned under a burning car for 24 hours until they finally die

Can we stop these ITcels posts? They are degenerate mentally sick trannies, they dont hold an opinion of value
You wouldn't debate a 4 year old, would you?

I feel like all of the normal experiences that others experienced have been stole from me. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

I don't really get along with anyone because nobody got along with me.. not back then anyway.. nowadays I fake and fraud my feelings and emotions, I feel humans are very simple to deceive. It's rare that anyone will ever see the emotionally explosive and hurt rage and sadness that permeates me below the surface of indifference and fraudulent feelings. :dafuckfeels:

IT thinks we shout misogynistic ephebophilic murderous phrases at strangers. They have no clue, they have a strawman to beat up and that's it. Because they don't want to admit the harsh truth that inceldom is a real phenomenon, ugly and low status men do have it bad as fuck and are more oppressed on average than even the minorities they claim to be oppressed, like gays, trans-whatever, nonwhites and especially women.

Inceldom completely destroys the feminist/cultural marxist narrative, that's why they hate us and have to strawman us as such.

I feel like all of the normal experiences that others experienced have been stole from me. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

I don't really get along with anyone because nobody got along with me.. not back then anyway.. nowadays I fake and fraud my feelings and emotions, I feel humans are very simple to deceive. It's rare that anyone will ever see the emotionally explosive and hurt rage and sadness that permeates me below the surface of indifference and fraudulent feelings. :dafuckfeels:
I fake my feelings and emotions to. But I realised that I'm not good at it, other people simply don't care enough about me to see how I really feel. I notice when talking to coworkers that they respond but never really engage with me.

It should also be stated that you can be relatively tall ~ 6ft like me and still be incel. Women don’t even look at me.

I fake my feelings and emotions to. But I realised that I'm not good at it, other people simply don't care enough about me to see how I really feel. I notice when talking to coworkers that they respond but never really engage with me.
Don't work but that is how my family acts around me. Even if I feel pain in my joints and start walking strangely I'm made fun of by my parents. Any time I act out and get angry I'm the one that is always in the wrong no matter what. Ridiculous. :dafuckfeels: