Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to completely eliminate the post-Modern NEET phenomenon

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
1. Enforced monogamy

2. Ensure every man has a virgin bride

3. Make cost of living go back to where a single median income could pay for house, wife and kids, interest free mortgages for only men.

4. Males from an early age should be given job and military training, Females should be given cooking, house keeping and child rearing training starting from a very early age.

5. Anyone who refuses to have children will pay 75% income tax.

6. Compulsory DNA testing to be done on all children and fathers to ensure women don’t cheat on their husbands with Chads.

7. Prioritise all jobs for men, if 1000 women apply for a job and only 1 man, the 1 man will get the job every time, as it will be expected that the 1000 other women already have a husband who has a job to pay for their lifestyle. Women can work, but only if they’re older and already have had children and raised them over 18. But most women will be doing community and volunteer work locally, as there will be very few jobs that aren’t taken by men.

If I grew up in this kind of system even with even autism and other mental health problems I have, I wouldn’t be a NEET, in fact under this system I’m sure 90% of my mental health symptoms would be cured.

Last edited:
Good idea.
But that won´t happen any time soon.

If I grew up in this kind of system even with even autism and other mental health problems I have, I wouldn’t be a NEET, in fact under this system I’m sure 90% of my mental health symptoms would be cured.
Cope. Only 16% of autistic adults are employed full-time. Even ideal society wouldn't change the fact that living with autism is incredibly difficult.

the world is going to worse,more likely an asteroid hits us rather than this one happening

Fuck, do not want ugly wifeoid

Cope. Only 16% of autistic adults are employed full-time. Even ideal society wouldn't change the fact that living with autism is incredibly difficult.

Under a system where young boys are given job training and military training throughout childhood, teen years and so on, even autistic people on the worst end of the spectrum would be employed.

School will be only 3 days per week max, the other 2 days you will be work training. The older you get the school days cut down to 2 days and then 1, with the remaining weekdays being work training or military training. Education will cut all the bullshit and focus on maximising what is actually needed. Those who are highly intelligent will be pulled from training early and placed straight into higher education ( medicine, etc) and receive a similar structure but in a more advanced state.

So the example would be

Age 5-10: 3 days education, 2 days work training.

Age 10-15: 2 days education, 3 days work.

Age 15-20: 1 days education, 2 days work, 2 days military.

Age 20-25
4 days education 1 day work
Or
4 days work 1 day military
Or
4 days military 1 day education

Age 25+
5 days education (doctors etc)
5 days work (majority of men)
5 days military

Last edited:
the world is going to worse,more likely an asteroid hits us rather than this one happening
LifeFuel, if that happens tbh.
Putting an end to all misery, is fair justice.

Under a system where young boys are given job training and military training throughout childhood, teen years and so on, even autistic people on the worst end of the spectrum would be employed.
Bro... c'mon. Do you think autistic kid would be able to handle military training considering the fact that sunlight or loud voices are almost impossible to handle for them? The key to survive in the world you described seems to be cooperation with others on every level. How autistic person would be able to function in that environment if they are not able to understand the simplest social clues, making successful communication incredibly challenging? Neurotypical people can usually spot autistic person easily, and they are less willing to interact with them.

Bro... c'mon. Do you think autistic kid would be able to handle military training considering the fact that sunlight or loud voices are almost impossible to handle for them? The key to survive in the world you described seems to be cooperation with others on every level. How autistic person would be able to function in that environment if they are not able to understand the simplest social clues, making successful communication incredibly challenging? Neurotypical people can usually spot autistic person easily, and they are less willing to interact with them.

Autistic people in today’s world are ostracised which is why we fail to learn how to cooperate and communicate with others, we’re not giving the time or place to learn and we’re left to rot. Competition for securing a female in today’s post modern world makes men all work against each other which kicks out all the autistic men from the start.

In the world I say it is different, autistic people and normies are forced to cooperate, normies cannot ostracise the autistic person. Organisation is key. Normies education, work training and military training will not be done with the same groups,of people, so social cliques will not form, each and every individual will be forced to collaborate and work together for the greater good of mankind, there will be no clout chasing Chads or Brads, if the man next to you is failing it is the responsibility of you and other men around to pull them up to your level, not to drag anyone down. There is no incentive to put other men down to compete in a dating market, all men will have their looks match woman, so there is no animalistic sexual competition between men for women, men will be working together for the greater good of mankind and advancement of the human species. The only people who wouldn’t be part of this would be full blown mentally retarded, but autism in 99% of cases is not mental retardation

Last edited:
Autistic people in today’s world and ostracised which is why we fail to learn how to cooperate and communicate with others, we’re not giving the time or place to learn and we’re left to rot. In the world I say it is different, autistic people and normies are forced to cooperate, normies cannot ostracise the autistic person. Organisation is key. Normies education, work training and military training will not be done with the same groups,of people, so social cliques will not form, each and every individual will be forced to collaborate and work together for the greater good of mankind.
No man, not being able to communicate with others is a symptom of autism. It's not caused by society. Being autistic would suck in any point in time. We are simply unable to perform the most basic tasks, like maintainig eye contact, ajdusting the tone of our voice, understanding sarcasm, reading facial expressions, grasping deeper meaning of people's words, etc. We are just broken by default.
And social cliques always form. We'd be the ones left out and ostracized. Disabled people have higher employment rate and are more accepted by nt people than autists.

No man, not being able to communicate with others is a symptom of autism. It's not caused by society. Being autistic would suck in any point in time. We are simply unable to perform the most basic tasks, like maintainig eye contact, ajdusting the tone of our voice, understanding sarcasm, reading facial expressions, grasping deeper meaning of people's words, etc. We are just broken by default.
And social cliques always form. We'd be the ones left out and ostracized. Disabled people have higher employment rate and are more accepted by nt people than autists.

All of the things you listed matter in a world where men have to ferociously compete with each other for women who have had sex with 100 men, not in the world in which I envision.

All of the things you listed matter in a world where men have to ferociously compete with each other for women who have had sex with 100 men, not in the world in which I envision.
Bro, those are literally the defining symptoms of autism. The society didn't "make" us. Our brains are just wired differently, and even tho some forms of therapy help (mainly with sensory sensitivity), nothing will cure or change us. People like us used to rope in the past, not live on social benefits.

Absolutely based and good idea.
But it will never happen, society is fucked beyond universe.

Neet

wagecucking is modern day slavery

Good ideas tbh but you're being way too idealistic.

Chad and his whores won't let this happen

Society isn't modeled for the good of the many, its modeled around the exploitation of the many, for the benefit of the few.