Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to cope with balding and agepill as a youngcel transitioning into adulthood

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
The way I cope with my balding head is by telling myself if I couldn’t attract girls at age of 19 with NW0 and a full thick head of stylish hair and better skin and better body, then there is no way I can get girls now as balding guy who lost 50% of his hair from crown, who has worst skin then before and worst body then before since I don’t work out.

I couldn’t attract girls when I was at my peak, then having hair now and working out now won’t really help me get girls. It’s just a cope that is not going to pay off in the long run.

in 2019 balding guys can't attract any girls unless you have a meeks tier facial structure

in 2019 balding guys can't attract any girls unless you have a meeks tier facial structure
Exactly I see all these balding guys crying about their hair, but what good did their hair do them when they were younger?

Exactly I see all these balding guys crying about their hair, but what good did their hair do them when they were younger?

incel + hair = people ignore you or treat you like a human

incel + balding = you look like you have aids or cancer and people actively try to avoid you

Stop it guys this is suicidefuel for me.

incel + hair = people ignore you or treat you like a human

incel + balding = you look like you have aids or cancer and people actively try to avoid you

There are many incels on this forum that have hair and get treated worst then a person with Ebola

The way I cope with my balding head is by telling myself if I couldn’t attract girls at age of 19 with NW0 and a full thick head of stylish hair and better skin and better body, then there is no way I can get girls now as balding guy who lost 50% of his hair from crown, who has worst skin then before and worst body then before since I don’t work out.

I couldn’t attract girls when I was at my peak, then having hair now and working out now won’t really help me get girls. It’s just a cope that is not going to pay off in the long run.
I cope by wearing a bandanna, oiling my body and dancing like a faggot.

Attachments

• A756203D-751D-45FF-9A2D-E224AD1DD111.gif
    A756203D-751D-45FF-9A2D-E224AD1DD111.gif
    342.3 KB · Views: 51
if you are balding --> minoxidil and finestired, seriously I was a NW2, I'm a NW1 now and my hair is only getting better

Its funny how balding was seen as masculine centuries ago.

I've been deluding myself for a while now about my receding hairline. I've been coping by thinking that's how it's always been, but in reality I'm norwooding.
I had a juvenile hairline before I turned 20. It's clearly receding now at 24, but I'm not "officially" balding because I'm still NW1. Some copers call it a "maturing" hairline. I know the truth, though. The reaper hasn't forgotten about me.

Same with me I'm fast going grey as well as NW3. Skin looks old. Having a small patch of grey hair on my chest is worse somehow, really makes me feel old. I'm still looksmaxing and getting into good shape if only to improve my interactions with customers.

If you are balding you might as well do roids.

Also good cope for oldcel is you can go on vacation and trick 3rd world girls into sucking your dick to help their family and then ghost them

How is that a cope? If you did not get laid before and your norwood path is set and even has started, your statements are just more or less objectively true, no?

Just LDAR or copemaxx by distracting yourself from this fact if that is the path you feel works.

Being a bald ugly incel is 50% of the way to raping children in most womens eyes. Wish I was exaggerating, but instead of being invisible you are now creepy, and women will assume you are up to something bad automatically. Go near a child? GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU PAEDO. Bend over to pick up something off the floor, HELP HES TAKING CREEPSHOTS OF MY UNDERWEAR.

instead of being invisible you are now creepy, and women will assume you are up to something bad automatically
Normies don't get this. It's not that ugly men are just unlucky in dating and "think they're entitled to sex". You are seen as untrustworthy, dangerous, diseased. Society is actively hostile and violent towards you. Then they wonder why after decades of that you're not such a big fan of society and have a "bad personality".

If you're already an incel before balding and aging, it just means the final nail in the coffin. It was 99,9% over before, it's 100% over now, pretty much.

What's really tough is being a Chadlite or high tier normie and then being demoted to incel through aging and balding. I myself consider that I was a low tier normie when younger, before balding and aging.

I just regularly shave my head. Better than anything else you can get besides getting hair transplants.

I use finasteride. I started balding in my early twenties, and that's when I started taking finasteride. I am still using it in my late thirties, and I've kept most of my hair. Wisest decision I ever made.

If you're already an incel before balding and aging, it just means the final nail in the coffin. It was 99,9% over before, it's 100% over now, pretty much.

What's really tough is being a Chadlite or high tier normie and then being demoted to incel through aging and balding. I myself consider that I was a low tier normie when younger, before balding and aging.
This.

I'm getting a ton of gray hair recently. Don't love it, but only because of my job, they may decide to put me out to pasture for looking too elderly. Of course they have no pictures of me in the company directory, so maybe it doesn't matter. There are a few guys who haven't worked here for years and their pictures are still up. You can imagine what they look like.