Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to cope with seeing couples as an incel

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
They're not a funcional couple. They are not doing it in the correct way that was stipulated by God where people get married while still young for life and the husband has authority over the wife. They are not doing it the only way that really works.

Feminism was pretty much Satan's most successful creation and every single woman is fooled by it nowadays. Until men "man up", to use a term cucks like, and just yank women out of feminism forcebly, things just won't work. And guess what, they'll never do that because of gynocentrism. Men allowed things to get way too bad and now I don't think it can be fixed anymore.

I don't know ANY remotely young person who's happily and functionally married because such a thing doesn't exist nowadays. It can't exist with widespread feminism.

The couples you see are just men simping and compromising massively for a woman that can leave them for any petty reason or for no reason at all at any moment. If even Brad Pitt got no-fault divorced, what are your chances?

Women were not supposed to have leadership or the lead at anything. Things just don't work when women are in control. It's either God's way or we fail. God's way goes like this: men obey God, women obey men. We as societies chose failure.

If what you want is meaningless promiscuous sex, yeah, mourn every day about not being gl until you eventually grow out of hedonism. But if what you want is a meaningful monogamous relationship, it's over. We got the short end of the stick at that for being born in this era.

Last edited:
Want to know my cope? I don't look at them. This is also why most times I never click the suicide fuel.

Honestly I don’t see many couples outside anymore tbh. Usually if I do they are older (late 20’s at youngest) @Personalityinkwell dating is rlly dead foids just fuck tinder chads and when chads not around they fuck their dogs

I get so deperessed when I see a certain type of cute girl. Fuck my pussy heart

chads don't do couple shit so it isn't hard to cope.We are more pissed at seeing intimate actions(from sex to cuddles)then seeing some betabuxxed cuck paying for his cheating landwhale new dress.

Well at least you acknowledged its cope.

If God existed and the words he spoke were infallible, we wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. Logical conclusion: There is no God. There is only Nature and natural selection.

chads don't do couple shit so it isn't hard to cope.We are more pissed at seeing intimate actions(from sex to cuddles)then seeing some betabuxxed cuck paying for his cheating landwhale new dress.
Yeah but what Chads do with women is basically sin galore. We should not envy that.
If God existed and the words he spoke were infallible, we wouldn't have been in this situation in the first place. Logical conclusion: There is no God. There is only Nature and natural selection.
It's predicted in the bible that things would go downhill like that.

Yeah but what Chads do with women is basically sin galore. We should not envy that.

It's predicted in the bible that things would go downhill like that.
Sorry,i should have made myself clearer.Chad can experience love and intimacy inside or outside of marriage.Obviously intimacy inside of marriage is best and most prosperous, and the only union between man and women that is right in the eyes of god.

Sorry,i should have made myself clearer.Chad can experience love and intimacy inside or outside of marriage.Obviously intimacy inside of marriage is best and most prosperous, and the only union between man and women that is right in the eyes of god.
Things have gotten so bad that even Chad's ability to have a successful marriage is highly questionable.

Women just need one whim and poof, it can be over like that.

Honestly I don’t see many couples outside anymore tbh. Usually if I do they are older (late 20’s at youngest) @Personalityinkwell dating is rlly dead foids just fuck tinder chads and when chads not around they fuck their dogs
tbh, unless you go somewhere like the zoo where there are thousands of people