Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to distinguish child form not child and pedophile from not pedophile

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Child: has no boobs and no widened hips
Not child: has boobs and widened hips. Size of boobs and hips may vary because of personal traits and stage of puberty, but they are sign of girl being not child

Pedofiles: does not like girls with boobs and hips at all, or do like, but also do like those without, because they perverts (with this not saying its absolutely bad, problem is that children cannot consent, but if do - is no problem)
Not pedophiles: likes only girls with boobs and widened hips, smaller or biger, younger or older - those are preferences or sexual kinks, and are absolutely ok

Ikapasak

mods pin this

@BlkPillPres JFL at the state of this forum.

You'll see this on cucktears soon, i guarantee

Hi IncelTears
Now please call me pedo for wanting to pairbond with virgin waifu of ripe age of 13. Would bang sexy roastie 30+ if possible, but not commitment. I no taking leftovers or other men, and can accept being only one more dick in her carousel

@Napoleon de Geso also in the ratio of headsize to body. Turdflingingmonkey made a video about it, and how it defines a sexdoll to be classified as an actual "childsexdoll"

@Napoleon de Geso also in the ratio of headsize to body. Turdflingingmonkey made a video about it, and how it defines a sexdoll to be classified as an actual "childsexdoll"
That great measure too, but boobs and hips are also sexual, and so tempting on their own

Yes, most of my posts do analyze what's right and wrong about fucking little girls. Why do you ask?

tldr: loli etc anime spam and loli shilling

You'll see this on cucktears soon, i guarantee
Lmao
Funny thing, because cucktears are pedos in the closet.

I wasn't asking if you were into it, I was asking if you thought it was ok
Problem is that child not consents, problem can be if child turned into whore, but if none of those, then no problem

Menarche = Adult

Ass and tits = Adult

Very simple, no confusion

Child = a foid below the age of 40 tbh.

Now please call me pedo for wanting to pairbond with virgin waifu of ripe age of 13. Would bang sexy roastie 30+ if possible, but not commitment. I no taking leftovers or other men, and can accept being only one more dick in her carousel

Dude STFU your entire account is you trolling and posting memes, likely on purpose to make incels "look worse" (its a wonder you haven't been banned yet)

If you were as obsessed with loli's as you are, you'd actually be doing fucking something to get one, coming online to complain everyday would never be enough for you

Age of consent in the Philippines is 12, in Japan its 13, etc, etc, WTF are you even doing to gain the resources to go to one of these countries and find yourself the "loli of your dreams"?, nothing, not one damn thread have you ever made of what you are actually doing to get this, all you ever do is post trollish meme level threads about wanting a "quality loli waifu"

Last edited:
didnt read because as usual anime spam

This is what's so fucking ridiculous about you "loli" degenerates here. You claim that you're not pedos because 13 year olds or whatever have "boobs" and "hips" yet if this is what attracts you in women, why the hell would you specifically want girls that young? 20 year old women don't have boobs and hips or what? You're just lying and trying to justify your pederasty and pedophilia. There is absolutely no other reason why you would obsess about girls in that age range.

Dude STFU your entire account is you trolling and posting memes, likely on purpose to make incels "look worse" (its a wonder you haven't been banned yet)

He is definitely here to troll and make incels look bad. He is not an incel and made that clear himself. I honestly have no idea why mods keep letting people like him write.

You have to take a trip to the Philippines, man. That's what I'm going to do. You can fuck as many lolis as you want there.

Based and high IQ

If you were as obsessed with loli's as you are, you'd actually be doing fucking something to get one, coming online to complain everyday would never be enough for you

Age of consent in the Philippines is 12, in Japan its 13, etc, etc, WTF are you even doing to gain the resources to go to one of these countries and find yourself the "loli of your dreams"?, nothing, not one damn thread have you ever made of what you are actually doing to get this, all you ever do is post trollish meme level threads about wanting a "quality loli waifu"
Have problems with travelling. And I'm obsessed with lolis OF CULTURE., not ordinary casual teenie cunts, not with housewifes and traditional families. Those are not so very different from sexy roasties - would bang, if given possibility, but not thing I'm striving for

Crazy weirdofreak chuuni loli is what I'm searching for

aoc isnt 13 in japan. its more complicated than that

aoc isnt 13 in japan. its more complicated than that
As know, it is federal aoc, but all prefectures using their own age, which is higher. So we need just find that place who's under direct federal administration, and settle there with our loli waifus

As know, it is federal aoc, but all prefectures using their own age, which is higher. So we need just find that place who's under direct federal administration, and settle there with our loli waifus
no it doesnt work like that unfortunately. age difference matters. in any prefecture if you are three years older than the girl (whos under 18) then its still illegal

no it doesnt work like that unfortunately. age difference matters. in any prefecture if you are three years older than the girl (whos under 18) then its still illegal
And that shit too. Japan still too cucked

3635.jpg
19079.jpg
17927.jpg

Thank you Napoleon de Geso, very based!

3635.jpg
19079.jpg
17927.jpg

The distinction made by OP is more or less accurate. The age at which girls becomes physically/sexually developed varies. To use an example, Danielle Bregoli already had big boobs and a decent age when she was 15; I've masturbated to videos of her taken when she was 14 and 15, but that doesn't make me a pedophile because she was sexually developed by that point. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescents.

This is what's so fucking ridiculous about you "loli" degenerates here. You claim that you're not pedos because 13 year olds or whatever have "boobs" and "hips" yet if this is what attracts you in women, why the hell would you specifically want girls that young? 20 year old women don't have boobs and hips or what? You're just lying and trying to justify your pederasty and pedophilia. There is absolutely no other reason why you would obsess about girls in that age range.

He is definitely here to troll and make incels look bad. He is not an incel and made that clear himself. I honestly have no idea why mods keep letting people like him write.
over for gerontophilecels