Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to dominate other men, even gigachads

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just deflorate virgin girl. And all her other men, be they celebrities, bilionaires, politicians, kings, or mightiest gigachads, will be dominated by you, glorious conquistador, who claimed that place first. And if they lick her cunt-they will be sucking your dick

Just finding that virgin girl may be problem...

Just finding a virgin girl willing to fuck with an ugly boyo like me may be the real problem.

Just finding a virgin girl willing to fuck with an ugly boyo like me may be the real problem.

Brutal rapistpill
Chads are getting cucked by rapists.

Another giga IQ post from best user @Napoleon de Geso

they fuck virgin girls on the regular tho bro
They constantly cuck each other. But by using this method mighty men can be cucked by biggest outcast of society-incel

Coping mechanism

Just because they fuck her later it doesn't mean they are dominated by you. By that logic, if a wife cheats then his husband "dominates" the guy who is cucking him- retarded.

i don't want to destroy this cope but is well known that the cells that made our bodies keep on reproduce and dying(exept neurons).
if you fuck a virgin foid and another men licks her pussy after 8 year he's not actually touching the same cells so he isn't "sucking your dick".

Just because they fuck her later it doesn't mean they are dominated by you. By that logic, if a wife cheats then his husband "dominates" the guy who is cucking him- retarded.
Husband dominates, if divorces before being cheated

Just deflorate virgin girl. And all her other men, be they celebrities, bilionaires, politicians, kings, or mightiest gigachads, will be dominated by you, glorious conquistador, who claimed that place first. And if they lick her cunt-they will be sucking your dick

This is the biggest cope the only way to mog chad is to make him look foolish.

This is the biggest cope the only way to mog chad is to make him look foolish.
Chad getting incel's leftovers

ded srs? inb4 "just be first theory" ngl

Why does it make a difference? You were talking about semen leftovers etc. On a biological level it is the same.
But on moral level is difference

Chad doesn't care about leftovers bro he eats them up like they were delicacies. Doesn't bother him.
Chad may not care, but incel can have some happyness by achieving this victory. And young virging girl is good thing to have on its own
On a moral level, if you fucked a girl and she dumped you, then you will not feel well either.
But being first stays as award. She may find superior men, but first is first. One more reason why girl's virginity is so important

Okay.......i guess....
Seems like is to exciting to be the first one in break a girl's hymen and enter inside her pussy.

Chad may not care, but incel can have some happyness by achieving this victory. And young virging girl is good thing to have on its own

But being first stays as award. She may find superior men, but first is first. One more reason why girl's virginity is so important
Sure an award, but you are not cucking any chad. That is pure cope.

Sure an award, but you are not cucking any chad. That is pure cope.
This is more about value of girl's virginity than about real dominance. Real dominance over chad is not just to deflorate, but to have and keep girl, which he cannot fuck. He may be powerfull outside our relations/family, he may bang thousands of femoids, but this one waifu is my teritory, where he cannot enter
But femoids to stupid and amoral creatures to give non-chad men this dominance over chads

This is more about value of girl's virginity than about real dominance. Real dominance over chad is not just to deflorate, but to have and keep girl, which he cannot fuck. He may be powerfull outside our relations/family, he may bang thousands of femoids, but this one waifu is my teritory, where he cannot enter
But femoids to stupid and amoral creatures to give non-chad men this dominance over chads
If it wasn't his woman in the first place then it wouldn't be dominance either, more like independence from chad. If you want that try to find a traditional woman who looks down on casual sex. Chad won't care anyway because he gets to fuck other women.

justaproachlittlegirlswithoutnobodyseessheenterintoyourhouse theory

The problem is getting there.

Cope because that implies I can lose my virginity