Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to dutifuly punish Chad after post WW3 beta uprising incel justice establishment

T

takurak

Banned
-
Here is what made me think of this idea. In one of my classes there was this good looking White or mixed chad or chadlite that was talking to an Asian femoid which simply loved him so much, it listened intently to every word he said and was always smiling at him. As I saw this play out I realized how powerless I was to prevent the intercourse that would inevitably take place between the two and all the other femoids that chad would fuck with ease. 

In order to prevent this I believe a certain system must be designed for chads. Every year upon completion of puberty of males around age 16 must undergo an annual checkup until the age of 22, during which 3D photos shall be taken of each of the males from side, frontal and 3/4 view and a software program will analyze their attractiveness based on their facial adherence to the golden ratio and similarity to handsome models.  Then a group of 50 random females at each clinic between the ages of 16-22  will rank the males  from a scale of 1-5, the median ranking shall be utilized to compare the aesthetics of each male. With both the software ranking and the female ranking averaged out the final ranks of males shall be created these records will be strictly confidential however the top 20% of males shall be given a nasty surprise.   

They will be informed that during the checkup they have been discovered to possess a fatal disease which can only be treat through amputation of both their penis and testicles. In order to make this as believable as possible news will have been given for years about this pandemic and originally many males and females will need to be infected with secret biological agents that cause a mysterious horrible painful death which is then through, autopsy and made up medical reports, named as a massive pandemic. The checkups will be marketed to the population as a means to identify and treat males with this disease since only males can develop it, although infected males can spread it to both males and females.  

After amputation the chad males shall be given drugs that increase inflammation weaken their bodies, and increase the risk of depression and suicidal tendencies, it should also slowly poison them over a period of 5-10 years. . During this time they shall be forbidden to interact with others due to being contagious and also forced to bear a permanent tattoo which will allow others to recognize them as having the disease. People will be told to avoid them and they shall spend the rest of their short lives in utter isolation.