Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to effectively use college degree if I plan on becoming Erito Neeto?

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
The degree will be business administration. Yes, I know it is not STEM because I can't stand STEM. No, I will never be a wagie, if I have to wagie. I will dedicate my life to erasing humanity on the Maplestory server. If gubberment is reading this, gib me money so I can cope in peace.

t. Dragoncelkin

Maybe work for a while and when you have enough money start investing and trading on the stock market

Maybe work for a while and when you have enough money start investing and trading on the stock market
How long does it take to learn about stocks, is Geso a stock trader?

How long does it take to learn about stocks, is Geso a stock trader?
I've no idea maybe you should copy trade though, that's just copying all the investments that an experienced trader does, and de Geso is neet I doubt he even knows what stock trading is tbh

Move to UK and claim universal credit

get enough money and save it

why not get a better degree

why not get a better degree
Cannot into STEM, my brain completely shuts down on topics I find unenjoyable. I actually have interests in life but I don't know how to monetize them. I like things such as history, library sciences, theology and etc.

Cannot into STEM, my brain completely shuts down on topics I find unenjoyable. I actually have interests in life but I don't know how to monetize them. I like things such as history, library sciences, theology and etc.
Be a lawyer nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back