Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to fight back against normies

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
How?

I have several ideas. First one is to empower feminism the best as we can, donating on patreons and voting for feminist political candidates. With more feminism in action, a lot of normies will suffer a living hell, suicide rates will go up and the blackpill will prevail, the blupill will be a deadly poison for the weak minds of cucks leading them to depression and hopefully into suicide.

Second Idea to fight back NT supremacism and normie dictatorship, is to promote extreme tradcuckism. Fight against degeneracy, so we will observe how women kill themself for being slut shamed. By being against abortion, we will ruin lives of women, they will eventually kill themself and start doing illegal abortions, so there will be a lot of suffering for our pleasure. By promoting marriages, we will force women into beds with their assassins and their oppressors, women will be beaten again, they will suffer a living nightmare, it will be beautiful.

Third way. Is to promote degenerate copes, sexual objectification of women, 3D sexdolls, we must replace women with surrogates, we will experience a silent suffering, a society full of isolated people, living connected to a World Wide Web, but alone and depressed, it will be masochistic, but also an extreme lifefuel and a giant source of pleasure. By watching all this suffering, we will enjoy a great lifefuel. In this case, we will sacrifice our well being as we are the main targets of advanced copes. First to suffer we will have more experience than normies that will (hopefully) kill themself in our shoes. Our hell burns too much for normies, most of them would die in our situation.

Fourth option: A strict, totalitarian, religious society, with no freedom, a violently repressive culture where we will adapt perfectly because we are not NT and we love being tools for agony. In this society, we will enjoy the torments of the NT normies and we will enjoy taking away their freedom.

Any other ideas?

Last edited:
One word.
Troll.

One word.
Troll.
No. I’m serious. Revenge against NT normies can’t be achieved by individual action, as ER and other saints demonstrated. It must be a beta uprising on a larger scale. Systemic problems leads to beta uprisings.

To create the environment for a beta uprising, we need a giant tool for agony, because our targets are normies and their NT supremacy

No. I’m serious. Revenge against NT normies can’t be achieved by individual action, as ER and other saints demonstrated. It must be a beta uprising on a larger scale. Systemic problems leads to beta uprisings.
To create the environment for a beta uprising, we need a giant tool for agony, because our targets are normies and their NT supremacy
Well, it has to be organized, and to have some sort of basis for it to have a successful outcome.
They DO deserve a payback tbh.

We cant fight back against shit, they are called normies because they are the overwhelming majority. Until they get off their fat asses nothing will change

Well, it has to be organized, and to have some sort of basis for it to have a successful outcome.
They DO deserve a payback tbh.
Why not to start talking about it?

I’ve heard one incel talking about finding loopholes and avoid paying taxes, another one talking about how to pollute the environment. All great ideas, but normies must suffer a long lasting pain, and their pain must absolutely hurt to the point where they will kill themself. Also, illegal activities must not be promoted, because this is a public space.

It’s not illegal to talk about how you want to transform society, it’s just a cope after all.

These are perfect in theory but I doubt they'll work. Probably the only realistic options are 2 and 4.

We cant fight back against shit, they are called normies because they are the overwhelming majority. Until they get off their fat asses nothing will change
Some individual actions have consequences for the entire community, for example the idea promoted by another incel of polluting the environment (I am not promoting that as it is illegal), or avoid paying taxes. Every man can do his little thing in his own for the greater good of the group.

Why not to start talking about it?

I’ve heard one incel talking about finding loopholes and avoid paying taxes, another one talking about how to pollute the environment. All great ideas, but normies must suffer a long lasting pain, and their pain must absolutely hurt to the point where they will kill themself. Also, illegal activities must not be promoted, because this is a public space.

It’s not illegal to talk about how you want to transform society, it’s just a cope after all.
I feel a bit tired, maybe later i´ll give it a go.
But one thing is certain.
It would have to be something that is defined upon beginning, and it would eventually guarantee what was made to accomplish a turn around in all regards.
Such a feat requires tons of guys like us, we are just a tiny little group.
How will we manage to get there with so many few people ?
Some individual actions have consequences for the entire community, for example the idea promoted by another incel of polluting the environment (I am not promoting that as it is illegal), or avoid paying taxes. Every man can do his little thing in his own for the greater good of the group.
What really gets high attention is an incel lookalike killers, that go on a rampage.
It gets news coverage, and is advertised on TV.
Their names will not be forgotten.
Look at Cho Seung Hui for example, absolutely stunning performance.
I wish Columbine was successful btw, those arrogant schmucks in white hats deserved to die.

Last edited:
So your first idea is to do exactly what feminists want.

And all of your ideas are in direct conflict with one another.

You need to think this through. Never mind that we are the the least powerful demographic due to our numbers, lack of social connections and charisma... so we're going to influence fuck all.