Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to find girlfriend if every girl has a boyfriend?

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
How to find girlfriend if every girl has a boyfriend?

You humiliate yourself by becoming a cuck or accepting an open relationship. That seems to be the case for a lot of low tier normie men--letting their gfs fuck chad on the side in the hopes that they dont leave altogether jfl

Chad only dude

If you woke up as Chico tomorrow you would suddenly find that a lot of foids seem to be single

they are lying. Average looking foids share chad

How to find girlfriend if every girl has a boyfriend?
Not every women has a bf... for every women that is sub 5 there are tons of men pining after her .Remember if you find her pretty so do 20 other men.....Its too competitive you can't win ...Best Way to win is to not play...Its OVER :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

take note of the existence of her bf, then ignore it and proceed

maybe that will work

You humiliate yourself by becoming a cuck
Every time I see a couple in the streets, I can't help thinking he had to simp to be in that position. Frankly I'm quite embarrassed for them.

It'e quite an easy solution. You don't.

Just be at the right place at the right time theory

1. foids stay in toxic relationships for a long time, and leave only when the time is right (chad is secured or almost a sure thing)
2. if a relationship ends before chad is secured, foids will still block betas from having access by claiming it's "too soon" for a new relationship
3. the interval in which foids are even available is reduced as much as possible, literally days to hours
4. mass amounts of betas and average cucks get rejected by the foid without her even rejecting them directly, as tricks are deployed to reduce exposure to beta propositions as much as is humanly possible

jfl at thinking you can get through all of a cunt's filters in 20XX

You got to mog her current bf bi alot, impossible for incels.
Or find a rent a gf service.

that's what they tell YOU

They don't have boyfriends, they have harem masters.

They just tell you that to fob you off - probably the only "in" is a woman who is some sort of casual acquaintance - she has some degree of social proof of who you are and it does give you a degree of situational awareness but you're not close enough to get friendzoned. You know she doesn't have BF for example. You still have to be tall, attractive, neuro-typical and present a "normie" or "successful" persona - especially on social media like Instagram which is really a dating "resume" these days.

Many of you youngcels have a narrow window to make this happen around your late teens and early 20's. I'm here because I failed with my chance.

You got to mog her current bf bi alot, impossible for incels.
Or find a rent a gf service.
This, they're constantly looking to upgrade so you have to mog her current one.
Of course the same would happen to you eventually.