Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HOW TO FIX SKINNY FAT ONCE AND FOR ALL

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Skinny fat seems to be a major problem in the incel community, and there isn't a lot of good advice out there for skinny fat incels. If you go on places like YouTube or various fitness websites for advice, they'll tell you to lift weights while eating at either maintenance calories (the amount of calories it takes to maintain your weight) or a very small deficit (maintenance -10% or so). This is meant to cause a "body recomposition" where your body uses the spare energy it's stored as adipose tissue to fuel the muscle-building process since the fat cells are insulin-resistant while the muscle cells are insulin-sensitive.

This might work for the normie or the Chad, but this is horrible advice for the incel.

As skinny fat incel, you probably have a thin bone structure and subnormal nutrient partitioning (how your body prioritizes its caloric expenditure) caused by a subnormal hormonal profile (basically low T). This means that not only is your genetic potential for muscle-building lower, but your ability to gain muscle without gaining weight in general (getting even fatter in the process) is practically nonexistent. In addition, your excess adipose tissue produces aromatase, an enzyme which converts your already scarce testosterone (which promotes muscle growth) into estrogen (which promotes fat growth), in excessive amounts. Indeed, the very thing that allows the normie and Chad to recomposition--excess adipose tissue--prevents you from doing the same thing, and also limits your ability to gain muscle while gaining weight.

Also, as someone with a thin bone structure, you don't carry fat well since your frame is small. Even a modest amount of fat makes you look bloated and sloppy.

So here's what you need to do, and what I did to escape skinny fat limbo: lose the chub as quickly as possible. This involves a resistance training regimen and a strict low-calorie diet.

Although it would be more optimal, you don't need to go to the gym to do this. As you will never gain much if any strength while losing fat quickly, you don't need much resistance to retain what little strength you have. Body weight exercises at home should be sufficient. Push ups, chin ups (or table rows if you can't do chin ups), and squats three times per week should be enough to help you retain what little lean tissue you have. Three sets of these until failure each exercise should be sufficient. If you do go to a gym, that's even better, and there are plenty of free beginner programs out there for you to pick from.

As for your diet, you need one gram of protein per pound of body weight, around 20 grams of fiber, and not much else. A piece of fruit or a bowl of oatmeal a few times a week won't ruin your diet, but it'll definitely slow things down, so try to stick with lean protein and cruciferous vegetables. As this diet alone will put you at risk for rabbit starvation, a multivitamin and an essential fatty acid supplement are mandatory. This is not something you can sustain indefinitely, so you need to make sure you have a plan in place to maintain a leaner physique after the diet and not rebound, whether you want to gain lean mass or stay skinny.

To escape skinny fat limbo, you need to reduce your body fat percentage to 9-14%. The less muscular you are, the lower within this range you need to be to end skinny fatness. You can estimate your body fat percentage with the Navy tape method, which requires only a tape measure. Alternatively, just keep dieting until your belly is flat and your love handles are at least close to nonexistent, as this essentially means the same thing.

If you do want to gain muscle after getting skinny lean, that's great. Although having a thin bone structure is an overall bad thing, one good thing about it is you don't need much muscle to look decently muscular if you're lean. Being lean will also help you get muscular since you're not producing as much aromatase, and you'll notice muscle growth far more quickly. Just remember that to do this, you need to gain weight, which involves getting fatter, so just make sure you diet down again once you get too fat.

And if you want to stay skinny, that's cool too. Your diet will be mostly the same, except with a bit more fat and carbohydrate. The more active you are, the more fat and carbohydrate you can eat.

TL;DR: If you're skinny fat, lift pink dumbbells and eat nothing but egg whites and cabbage, and you won't be skinny fat anymore. Just don't do that forever or you'll die.

Very informative read. Unfortunately I am skinny but still have gyno lol.

Skinnyfat is just fat. The gut area is where most guys store the first 20-30lbs off fat gained. If skinnyfat, it means you're stage 1 fat, basically the rest of your body looks normal because you're only 20-30lbs overweight, so you only have fat in the area where the first 20-30lbs of fat is gained on your frame. If you lose the 20-30lbs you'll be skinny like other skinny guys.

You're right about losing fat and getting down to 10-12% bodyfat making your hormones function better, as having that extra 20-30lbs of fat increases estrogen in the body, making nutrient partitioning worse, which makes muscle building worse.

Skinnyfat is just fat. The gut area is where most guys store the first 20-30lbs off fat gained. If skinnyfat, it means you're stage 1 fat, basically the rest of your body looks normal because you're only 20-30lbs overweight, so you only have fat in the area where the first 20-30lbs of fat is gained on your frame. If you lose the 20-30lbs you'll be skinny like other skinny guys.

You're right about losing fat and getting down to 10-12% bodyfat making your hormones function better, as having that extra 20-30lbs of fat increases estrogen in the body, making nutrient partitioning worse, which makes muscle building worse.
Skinny fat is having a high body fat percentage at the high end of the healthy BMI range. A true skinny fat man is only overweight by a few pounds, if any at all. 20-30 pounds overweight is Stage 2 fat, not Stage 1, and not skinny fat, just regular fat.

I think... Doing 3 day continuous fast for 3 days every month, would eat up all of your fat reserves and leave with looking muscular.

Also, going to the gym in the morning on an empty stomach burns your fat reserves...also increases your HGH...

I think... Doing 3 day continuous fast for 3 days every month, would eat up all of your fat reserves and leave with looking muscular.

Also, going to the gym in the morning on an empty stomach burns your fat reserves...also increases your HGH...
Water fasting will break down your muscle. Your body needs a minimum amount of protein to maintain essential organs like the heart and liver, and if it doesn't get that protein from food, it will take protein from your muscle.

A 3 day fast will also not create a large enough caloric deficit over the course of a month to have much if any effect on your body composition, especially if you're eating in a surplus in the days following the fast, which you will if you're not careful. Fasted cardio and weight lifting are also more catabolic to your muscle than their fed counterparts.

This approach will only exacerbate your skinny fat problem.

So are you suggesting 1lb of protein for every pound of body weight?
With your suggested source of protein = egg whites.
If I'm 170lb and the nutrition fact online claims that an egg white is 3.6g of protein.
That looks something like 170 ÷ 3.6 = 47.2 egg whites.
Looks like somewhere around 802 calories.
Seems legit.

Or you can just take the easier route...

Water fasting will break down your muscle. Your body needs a minimum amount of protein to maintain essential organs like the heart and liver, and if it doesn't get that protein from food, it will take protein from your muscle.

A 3 day fast will also not create a large enough caloric deficit over the course of a month to have much if any effect on your body composition, especially if you're eating in a surplus in the days following the fast, which you will if you're not careful. Fasted cardio and weight lifting are also more catabolic to your muscle than their fed counterparts.

This approach will only exacerbate your skinny fat problem.
I recall reading info online that while undereating or fasting causes the body to break down muscle, it doesn't give a crap whether is it burning muscle or fat and will burn them both. I'm not sure whether this is true or not, but it seems logical.

I myself have little muscle to begin with, and had been eating a low protein, high calories diet so I'm certain that majority of my composition is made of fat instead of muscle, and in my case, fasting or undereating will do wonders.

What do you think?

5'9,137lbs

Based, make one for fixing actual fat people.
5'8 189lbs

such ignorance in diet, just eat meat and nothing more else and you never will have weight or health problems

gob dangle dilalilly doo...i LDAR the past few years and my waist line jumped from 27" to 34"..
am from the school of thought where I think the waist to height ratio can ruin your look more than shoulder width to waistline width.
my nighttime snacks is like a stick of butter/honey and a pint of haagan daaz ice cream.

I went from 118lbs to 152lbs with sub 6" wrist, I can barely walk more than 200m without breathing like a 500lbs landwhales, we have a lot of those in my city.

Last edited:
all plants are fucking cancer either because we were always carnivorous or we started domesticating poisonous shit and just removed bad flavour and nothing else or both, we can't get shit from plants.

I can tell a personal experience, when I was younger I walked from point A to point B almost 30km only stoped to buy 2 waters. When I arrived to my destiny my face was 0 bloated , was like I was an "auswich" prisoner , and gain a tan skin too. I think that's the better way of losing weight very quickly.

I recall reading info online that while undereating or fasting causes the body to break down muscle, it doesn't give a crap whether is it burning muscle or fat and will burn them both. I'm not sure whether this is true or not, but it seems logical.

I myself have little muscle to begin with, and had been eating a low protein, high calories diet so I'm certain that majority of my composition is made of fat instead of muscle, and in my case, fasting or undereating will do wonders.

What do you think?

5'9,137lbs
Yes, your body will burn both fat and muscle while fasting. It will burn muscle mostly to maintain its basic metabolic function and to reduce its total daily energy expenditure.

137 lbs at 5'9'' is pretty small. If you're truly skinny fat, you'll probably look like a Holocaust victim once you get lean, but it's a necessary step. Estimate your body fat percentage with the Navy tape method, then figure out how much you'll weigh at (I would suggest) 9% body fat.

Based, make one for fixing actual fat people.
5'8 189lbs
I could do that. I was obese myself, actually. One good thing about being fat is you can recomposition even if your genetics are subpar, and you don't even need a super-small calorie deficit to do so.

I read something like that once. I could be mistaken but I vaguely remember the ratio being 70% fat and 30% muscle.

A simple formula to estimate your goal weight:

1. (current weight) / 1.(current bf%) = (lean body mass)

2. (lean body mass) * 1.(goal bf%) = (goal weight)

Example:

150 lb incel at 20% body fat, wanting to get to 10%.

150 lbs / 1.20 = 125 lbs

125 lbs * 1.10 = 137.5 lbs

Rounded down to nearest 5 lb interval (always round down goal weight), this incel should lose 15 lbs to get to 135 lbs.

This formula also works with kilos.
So are you suggesting 1lb of protein for every pound of body weight?
With your suggested source of protein = egg whites.
If I'm 170lb and the nutrition fact online claims that an egg white is 3.6g of protein.
That looks something like 170 ÷ 3.6 = 47.2 egg whites.
Looks like somewhere around 802 calories.
Seems legit.
Ah, sorry, I didn't see this post until now.

You don't need to restrict yourself to egg whites. Any source of protein that's low-fat and low-carb will do. I personally use TVP for my lean protein, which isn't ideal since it has slightly more carbohydrate than most non-vegan lean protein sources, but that's a personal choice for me.

Another 100-200 calories can be added in the form of cruciferous vegetables, like cabbage, broccoli, and lettuce. This is to make sure you don't get constipated and to curb your appetite. The fat should still drip off you since the deficit should still be quite large.

Last edited: