Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get a female to say the truth for rejecting you

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
To protect her perception by others, females will rarely tell the truth when rejecting an unattractive male due to his genetics/looks. Many unattractive males end up believing these lies, out of self pride or lack of deductive reasoning. Its easy to discern that they are lying; they follow a pattern of slow responses, avoidance to the topic, strange body language, and variation of voice tone.

You won't be able to convince her that she rejected you due to being ugly by bringing up your ugliness. In fact, you can make her do it for you. Pretend you are oblivious to the idea that you are unattractive by accusing her of being intimidated by your good looks and good personality. Imply that she is missing out by not dating/fucking you, and keep pressing the question regarding why she rejected you. State confidently that you will continue to be her friend, but also say that you will try to win her over in the future. By doing this with strong body language and a confident tone, she may give in and tell the truth out of anger. The goal of all of this is to convince the female that the you are so delusional and unlikable that telling you the truth wouldn't impact her social status, since telling an annoying guy he is ugly has less social consequences than telling a kind guy he is ugly.

Keep in mind that intelligent females will know what you are doing from the start, they will refuse to say the truth and walk away. Autistic or impulsive females won't see your intentions at first glance, they will easily give into their emotions.

Keep in mind that intelligent females will know what you are doing from the start, they will refuse to say the truth and walk away. Autistic or impulsive females won't see your intentions at first glance, they will easily give into their emotions.
How would they know?

Giga pilled. I actually had a retarded foid alternate between calling me ugly as a consequence of my brazen behavior and then say I'm "not confident" enough as she contemplated the implications of her honesty :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Intelligent females understand the language of subliminal messages, they are experienced with using and recognizing it.
It's a subliminal message? I thought you were feigning lack of awareness

>communicating with a female specimen
this is something I learned in highschool from my myriad of rejections. I learned a long time ago that being social is useless

She won't. Hr never tell applicants why they got rejected. So foids have similiar thoughts.

She won't. Hr never tell applicants why they got rejected. So foids have similiar thoughts.
HR will issue generic statements, and so will foids, but they're all euphemisms for not being high status enough in terms of your intrinsic value (social connections, looks, your level of psychopathy, etc.)

Last edited:
It's a subliminal message? I thought you were feigning lack of awareness
they can discern that your lack of awareness is actually social trick to get the truth out. Females genuinely know that looks/genetics are everything in dating, but getting them to actually admit it is extremely difficult.

There is no point in this your still getting rejected one way or the other and your still genetic trash at the end of the day