Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to get a good night sleep

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I have found the best way to sleep and in extreme comfort. I know lots of you struggle to sleep so here is the secret sleep with one sock on. For some fucking reason having only one sock on is amazing. Especially if the sock is really comfortable I just like to walk around and lie in bed fuck im typing this one sock on. PLease give this a try you stupid motherfuckers

No. If i can't sleep i just drink vodka untill i can.

Overdose Xanax theory

I sleep like a baby when I take codeine, my sleep quality while on it is irreplicable
I also enjoy sleeping with warm lights on (or sleeping during the day), in semi-sitting position and wearing comfy clothes while sleeping (at least some long-sleeved shirt/sweater and socks) - I've been always sleeping naked, so it may be just a matter of nuance, but it's worth a try

I wear comfortable joggies and socks in bed. It just feels right. I also find doing a lot of walking during the day and going out for a run makes me more likely to get a good solid night's sleep.

no socks at all

slept for 13 hours tbh

Agreed.

For some reason I subconsciously do this during the night, take off my right sock.

For me it's the position I sleep in. Usually I sleep in a fetal position with my chest facing the bed and my knees tucked in under me and my head to the right side. Comfy af

By spending day with cute teen girls :/

Huh? Im not clown :feelstrash:
9b47179a a514 4195 9784 b4fa4eb061ae

I didnt get to sleep until 5 am after taking 2 sleeping tablets and laying in bed for 8 hours with my eyes closed. Im sure wearing a sock will make me fall asleep instantly

Weed gives me pretty good sleep