Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to get featured by CuckTears?

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
So what do you have to do?

Also which GOER watch I should get?
This one looks nice.
Screenshot 20200223 163958 DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
Inceltears is just one person so i dont know why you would be excited for some loser to obsess over something you post here

Just say the truth and they will be screening every post of yours

if your posts are too low IQ ITcels will touch it, but anything high IQ they won't touch

Say something violent and outrageously retarded.
They never feature posts about some trucel getting bullied into NEETdom and having alcoholic parents

Just preach the blackpill

Whenever I've talked about the government not funding our surgeries or not providing us with girlfirends and conspiracy theories about women, bluepill and stuff I've been featured there.

Talk about wanting to ascend with lolis

your avi is a good start :feelsEhh:

Just say something outrageous

Ask @Napoleon de Geso or @FinnCel for advice. They're regulars.

All the memes I posted on shortcels got featured there. :feelzez:

Just vent your sadness and be cultured

Make a thread on a controversial topic and exaggerate the details a little. Or you can just make one about something outrageous. I'm sure that works too.

I love being featured on cucktears tbh. I'm sure @Personalityinkwell could give you some tips as well. Whenever I go on there I constantly see his threads screencapped.

Last edited:
Just express hatred towards wamen and wish gruesome violence and death upon them in your favorite video game. At the very least say they should have no rights and be in the kitchen. It confirms the assumption that inkel = massage-a-knee-ist

Why do you want to be featured on there so badly?

I dunno they rarely ever touch the true stuff, usually go for silly bait threads most of the time.
They do post sometimes about things which are relatively true

Doesn't require much effort tbh, they're not the brightest

I love being featured on cucktears tbh. I'm sure @Personalityinkwell could give you some tips as well. Whenever I go on there I constantly see his threads screencapped.

Be edgy, and insult bluepillers. It's important to make a post suggesting to disobey coneventional morality and do based things.