Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get laid if you’re ugly (from TRP)

• Thread starter Hungry Hungry Hindu
  • Start date
CTRL+F
lift
6 matches

yup...

How to get laid if you're ugly:

You don't

tl;dr -

All we need to do is:
  1. Believe we look like Chad. This will make us look like Chad. It will change our bone structure, make us tall and give us a solid frame.
  2. Believe we have a high status. This will make others percieve us as somebody with a lot of friends, a good job and a high value man.

I stopped taking it seriously at the first line.

Howdy cocksmokers, Donkey here.

:y'all::y'all::soy::y'all::soy::y'all::soy::y'all:

Just fucking lol at redpillers

TRP is a meme subreddit.

tl;dr -

All we need to do is:
  1. Believe we look like Chad. This will make us look like Chad. It will change our bone structure, make us tall and give us a solid frame.
  2. Believe we have a high status. This will make others percieve us as somebody with a lot of friends, a good job and a high value man.

How you see yourself is irrelevant. What matters is how others see you

jesus, TRP sure has devolved if a "law of attraction"-tier post is getting 240 upvotes. ridiculous.

you make your own reality, bro. a starving african, for instance, just needs to be more positive and they'll turn into a warlord with tens of thousands of people in their army, and dozens of females in their harem in no time.

The red pill started off black pill in nature, the original red pill was basically black pill lite, but it was then over taken by normies, and it transformed into some kind of normie religious voodoo cult full of bullshitter con-men and snake oil salesmen.

The red pill went from "its over bro" to "buy my cope e-book" - Hopefully the black pill doesn't end up going in the same direction, but it probably will once enough normies get onto it.

Last edited:
Said OP mentioned that before the operation, he got women up to the point of HB7, that they approached him and talked about fucking him, but nothing above HB7 seemed to look his way.
So this post is based on some guy who had 7/10 foids approaching him.

He shifted how he perceived himself, though it was required of him (by himself) to have an operation before he could do so. After the operation, he got the pussy he wanted - because he deemed himself beautiful enough to finally fuck these pedestalized, glorified, oh holy attractive HB8+
It's not the nose job he had, it's that he needed the nose job to perceive himself as attractive.

OP talks about himself:
I am 6'5, 200 - 230 lbs (195cm, 95 - 105 kgs), and I'm literally perceived as a Viking. I have good genetics and I look good, I know it myself and others know it too.

And then
In closing, I’m going to tell you this one more time - YOU create YOUR OWN reality*;* none else have that power. Realize this, seize the power, and control your outcome.

Absolute brainlet.

Stopped reading after I saw "Cocksmokers"

Most of these retards are larping, the other half are coping and/or mentally deluded.

Just believe you are chad br0

The red pill started off black pill in nature, the original red pill was basically black pill lite, but it was then over taken by normies, and it transformed into some kind of normie religious voodoo cult full of bullshitter con-men and snake oil salesmen.
How long did it take for TRP to turn into a cesspool in your opinion? TRP started sometime in 2014 to the best of my knowledge.

How long did it take for TRP to turn into a cesspool in your opinion? TRP started sometime in 2014 to the best of my knowledge.

Redpill started in the very late 90s. It stayed mostly under-ground until the early/mid 2010s, then it started going mainstream, and I guess that lines up perfectly with the influx of snake oil salesmen looking to make money off of the red pill going mainstream at that time. TRP has been around since the 90s, but it was never monetized to the extent it is now in an online space.

Probably for the best.

TRP has been around since the 90s, but it was never monetized to the extent it is now in an online space.
I don't think that enterprising individuals can effectively monetize the blackpill; the blackpill is too cynical, nihilistic, and deterministic to be palatable for most people.

You can pay people to take the blackpill and they still wouldn't want it.

People simply aren't blackpilled unless they are forced to be via circumstance. Awareness is scarce and precious.
If you're here, there's a reason why you're here.

Last edited:
"Reddit". Of course its redpill PUACope bullshit.

Just spin plates and hold frames bro.

The literal answer to this thread is to pay for it.

The red pill went from "its over bro" to "buy my cope e-book" - Hopefully the black pill doesn't end up going in the same direction, but it probably will once enough normies get onto it.

What exactly was so different before?

Nowadays so called 'red pill' is more delusional than 'blue pill'. At least blue pillers spew their shit without much of thinking, they just say what they heard. Red pillers on the other hand develop this philosophy and way of life which is fucking 99% false. They spend so much time, and they will wake up only on their death beds. It's pathetic.