Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to handle oneitis's suspicious friend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I want serious advice. So I have contacted another former student that I know for sure was friends with my oneitis, asking her if she is still friends with her. She replied and seemed suspicious of me, say that she does not make it practice to turn over friends' info to people that she doesn't know. How can I dispel the idea that I am fishy and get her to tell me if she could give my oneitis a message from me?

have sex with her

First off what is the message?

You came to the right place to ask a question like that.

First off what is the message?

(Messaged over social media.)
She does not make it practice to turn over friends' (in this case oneitis's) info to people (me, OP) that she doesn't know. (Paraphrased.)

*By non-mutual I just mean that I never knew her at all (the possible lead), not that we fell out or anything.

Last edited:
I am being serious. I have no social circle and can't communicate properly with NTs. I don't want to botch this opportunity.

There is no opportunity. She will take one look at you and run.

creampie them both

I want serious advice. So I have contacted another former student that I know for sure was friends with my oneitis, asking her if she is still friends with her. She replied and seemed suspicious of me, say that she does not make it practice to turn over friends' info to people that she doesn't know. How can I dispel the idea that I am fishy and get her to tell me if she could give my oneitis a message from me?
Send a picture of a Chad.

I hear waterboarding works (in real life).

You’re going to have to lower her suspicions of you being a creep. Tell her that you’re actually a member of the task force, and that this information is paramount to your current classified operation.

Assure her your personality is chad-tier

Finger yourself and smell your fingers

Your obsession is incredible

It's over for you, they're probably laughing at your messages right now.