Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to know you're really incel: When that one person likes everyone, but hates you

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
And you have no idea why. I will never understand this. I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me before, even now. For example, there was a guy back in high school who was cool with everyone. He was funny too, but he was a prick...only to me. For some odd reason. He just hated anytime I spoke, and would make smart remarks such as when I took longer than usual to finish my project: "It's not rocket science." Just being a total dickhead. This happened to me in middle school too, and college.

And I now know why. It is because I am ugly. There's just no coincidence that this happens to me a lot. Because you are ugly it failos you hard, and I'm just really ugly, especially because of my dopey droopy downturned eyes. Subhuman.

This happened with my crush in college. She was friednly and funny with EVERYONE but me. To me she acted like shit. Fuck that bitch. I hate her. She is fucking with Chad.

incelman said:
This happened with my crush in college. She was friednly and funny with EVERYONE but me. To me she acted like shit. Fuck that bitch. I hate her. She is fucking with Chad.

Just lol. How subhuman do I have to be for this to happen to me? Both men and women hate me.

* When that one person strategically pretends to like everyone, except you because they realize you have no social value due to your hideousness.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol. How subhuman do I have to be for this to happen to me? Both men and women hate me.

Same man. We are bottom tier. It's over for us.

Incels will remain the most hated group in human history, especially by females and their white knighting counterparts.

Ah yes this happens to me too. Also the classic cashier who says hi with a smile on their face to everyone before me  but when it's my turn they don't say anything. It was my terrible personality right?

The same thing has happened to me plenty of times before.

I've been a part of groups where there's one girl that's very warm and friendly with everyone else in the group but extremely cold and sometimes even hostile (albeit, usually in a passive aggressive way) towards me even though I did absolutely nothing to them.

incelman said:

Make some room in here for me boys

incelman said:

This. 

We are (rightly) identified as the lowest of the low and dealt with. 

We cannot even cope as sub5. We are sub 1.

Ryo Hazuki said:
The same thing has happened to me plenty of times before.

I've been a part of groups where there's one girl that's very warm and friendly with everyone else in the group but extremely cold and sometimes even hostile (albeit, usually in a passive aggressive way) towards me even though I did absolutely nothing to them.

I have been passivly droped.from 4 social.circles by females in this exact semi.cold fashion. 

First they arent as affectionate with you
Then they ignore you
And after they will tell their orbiters to not invite you. 

Is over

Happened to me all the time In middle school.

incelman said:

"it's just a shit test bro"

I know that feel in spades. This one fat failed normie I know seems to only act like a dickhead around me. He'll be all buddy buddy when he talks to most people, whereas I get a passive aggressive insult every couple sentences. That's only the tip of the iceberg. Pretty often, I'll be with a group of guys and somebody, usually female, will come in and will acknowledge everyone, except me, or even compliment everyone else but find a way to insult me. Like this one party cunt that worshipped tallfag friends of mine before shitting on my height. It's truly over.

you guys need to really stop taking shit from people

call them out when they do shit like this, or just completely ignore them. you're not obligated to talk to anyone, so why even interact with these fucking cunts who just ruin your life

fukmylyf said:
"it's just a shit test bro"

The biggest cope mechanism ever

LanaDelRey said:
This. 

We are (rightly) identified as the lowest of the low and dealt with. 

We cannot even cope as sub5. We are sub 1.

Sub 0 you could say.

whogivesafucc said:
you guys need to really stop taking shit from people

call them out when they do shit like this, or just completely ignore them. you're not obligated to talk to anyone, so why even interact with these fucking cunts who just ruin your life

Because it just shows us how shit we're truly are. It's not even on personality. They just go by looks. That's all.