Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to piss off foids in high school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I'm gonna be in grade 12 (last year of high school) in September. I'm 5'7" truecel ethnic, I know it's over for me. I'm gonna be heighmogged brutally.

How do I piss off foids in my classes without risking anything?

Just exist as an ugly male

Call them fat.

Spew alt-right rhetoric at them, foids get triggered and begin crying in frustration when you do that to them

Never do favors for them and be cold to them

if you ever make eye contact, do a disgusted face expression and turn your head away from her

Stare at them making really creepy faces at them like you're going to rap (at) them.

Unlike asking people out or commenting on their appearance, making faces at people is not legally considered a threat nor sexual harassment so they cannot get you in trouble but they'll be extremely scared of you.

EDIT: I'm wrong apparently, atleast in the US, the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) federal agency states that simply staring at someone could be defined as sexual harassment. So don't do this shit in a workplace.

But I think this is very unlikely to be applied to a school setting so go ahead.

Last edited:
>make them insult you with slurs/something against gays
>go to the counselor office, say you're gay and that these girls have insulted your sexuality
>enjoy :feelsLSD:

Stare at them making really creepy faces at them like you're going to rap (at) them.

Unlike asking people out or commenting on their appearance, making faces at people is not legally considered a threat nor sexual harassment so they cannot get you in trouble but they'll be extremely scared of you.
>make them insult you with slurs/something against gays
>go to the counselor office, say you're gay and that these girls have insulted your sexuality
>enjoy :feelsLSD:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab:

Stare at them

I'm gonna be in grade 12 (last year of high school) in September. I'm 5'7" truecel ethnic, I know it's over for me. I'm gonna be heighmogged brutally.

How do I piss off foids in my classes without risking anything?
just be yourself

Tell them: I like the look of your left sock.

Just blatantly blurt out any obvious insecurity they have e.g.; "you whore" "hoodrat frame" "fat bitch" "whiney cunt" "trailer trash" "immigrant"

Last edited:
Shit in their backpacks.