Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How To Punish Chads

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Here is what made me think of this idea. In one of my classes there was this good looking White or mixed chad or chadlite that was talking to an Asian femoid which simply loved him so much, it listened intently to every word he said and was always smiling at him. As I saw this play out I realized how powerless I was to prevent the intercourse that would inevitably take place between the two and all the other femoids that chad would fuck with ease. 

In order to prevent this I believe a certain system must be designed for chads. Every year upon completion of puberty of males around age 16 must undergo an annual checkup until the age of 22, during which 3D photos shall be taken of each of the males from side, frontal and 3/4 view and a software program will analyze their attractiveness based on their facial adherence to the golden ratio and similarity to handsome models.  Then a group of 50 random females at each clinic between the ages of 16-22  will rank the males  from a scale of 1-5, the median ranking shall be utilized to compare the aesthetics of each male. With both the software ranking and the female ranking averaged out the final ranks of males shall be created these records will be strictly confidential however the top 20% of males shall be given a nasty surprise. 

They will be informed that during the checkup they have been discovered to possess a fatal disease which can only be treat through amputation of both their penis and testicles. In order to make this as believable as possible news will have been given for years about this pandemic and originally many males and females will need to be infected with secret biological agents that cause a mysterious horrible painful death which is then through, autopsy and made up medical reports, named as a massive pandemic. The checkups will be marketed to the population as a means to identify and treat males with this disease since only males can develop it, although infected males can spread it to both males and females.

After amputation the chad males shall be given drugs that increase inflammation weaken their bodies, and increase the risk of depression and suicidal tendencies, it should also slowly poison them over a period of 5-10 years. . During this time they shall be forbidden to interact with others due to being contagious and also forced to bear a permanent tattoo which will allow others to recognize them as having the disease. People will be told to avoid them and they shall spend the rest of their short lives in utter isolation.

I thought only males could get infected

Wannabe said:

Only males can develop the disease, but those with the disease can spread it to anyone male or female.

Wannabe said:

Would make for a sick novel! What should it be called? Something to do with the end time for Chads

Women would still chase the remaining Chads and proportionally those Chads would still end up getting much more sex than before.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Women would still chase the remaining Chads and proportionally those Chads would still end up getting much more sex than before.
In such a world female sexuality would be greatly restricted both females and chads must be controlled in order to ensure incels and normies get their fair share which is a chaste looks matched female bride.

universallyabhorred said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
In such a world female sexuality would be greatly restricted both females and chads must be controlled in order to ensure incels and normies get their fair share which is a chaste looks matched female bride.
Yeah, that makes sense.

It's reasonable for most people to be with their looksmatch. A lot of women and Chads would hate this, as it would take away their sexual freedoms.

Being mandated with one gf for every man. Perhaps it could be a way out of Inceldom?

This goes beyond autism. You have to be very mentally retarded, OP. I feel sorry for you. Seriously, I hope that in your life another ER will come and release you from suffering.

This thread is a cringefest tbh.

SupremeG said:
This goes beyond autism. You have to be very mentally retarded, OP. I feel sorry for you. Seriously, I hope that in your life another ER will come and release you from suffering.
WTF is your problem you chad worshipping cuck? This post is great, only fakecels like you would be offended by it, KYS. Also lol at you getting triggered.

Octopusgun2 said:

Another fakecel.

SupremeG said:
WTF is your problem you chad worshipping cuck? This post is great, only fakecels like you would be offended by it, KYS. Also lol at you getting triggered.

Octopusgun2 said:
Another fakecel.

Fakecel? You know nothing. You sound like a 15 year old edgelord. It’s past your bedtime.

Wannabe said:
Would make for a sick novel! What should it be called? Something to do with the end time for Chads

The Eunuch Pandemic .

Another fakecel.

I wasn't attacking you. I just want you out of this cruel world only for good. So you don't have to suffer anymore.

And why hating on Chads? Because they're good looking? It's like hating Pizza because it's tastes so good. Imagine you're in a room with 20 people. Everywhere is disgusting food and a slice of pizza. Of course you want to eat the Pizza when you're hungry. But someone else took it, so would you blame the Pizza or the consumer who's taken em away? You get it, fuck Stacy's and all the femoids who chase Chads.

Octopusgun2 said:
Fakecel? You know nothing. You sound like a 15 year old edgelord. It’s past your bedtime.

Unless you can point to a specific pitfall in the concept I just presented I shall have to assume you are just another butthurt fakecel, there is nothing cringey about this post other than your reply.

SupremeG said:
I wasn't attacking you. I just want you out of this cruel world only for good. So you don't have to suffer anymore.

And why hating on Chads? Because they're good looking? It's like hating Pizza because it's tastes so good. Imagine you're in a room with 20 people. Everywhere is disgusting food and a slice of pizza. Of course you want to eat the Pizza when you're hungry. But someone else took it, so would you blame the Pizza or the consumer who's taken em away? You get it, fuck Stacy's and all the femoids who chase Chads.

Lol admit this post made you butthurt you fakecel POS, you deserve to be castrated.

Because life is a competition and they have won in the sexual marketplace due to females favoring them therefore it is in our evolutionary interest to destroy them, simple as that. Bringing chads down raises the collective sexual market value of both normies and incels Also, having attractive facial aesthetics does not make one actually superior in any shape or form, there is lot more to male value than just looks, there is no greater injustice than an attractive male being worshipped despite having done nothing to earn it. You are such a fakecel chad worshipping piece of shit, you should KYS for being such a loser as to having to spend all your time here instead of having sex and relationships, at least I have a valid reason to be here. You are the type of guy ER would have love to have killed believe me.

Dude, even if there wasn't Chads femoids would still go for someone else but not you. You're mental af. A Stacy would maybe give a 7/10 a second look but not a 0/10.
And if ER hated Chads so much, then why didn't he take them out? Instead, he killed Incels. I'd be deeply grateful to be taken out by ER to end my suffering, he probably was the biggest virgin hero I can think of. But it seems you enjoy beeing subhuman. Good luck with your life and taking out Chads to get Stacy's lmao.

How to punish Chads?

Don't be Stacy's betabux. That way, when Chads go to fuck these girls, they won't have a nice beta's house to smash in.

KEK. Punish Stacies too.

This thread is some God tier aspie shit. We have reached the Autism singularity. Going ER is the de only wae

SupremeG said:
Dude, even if there wasn't Chads femoids would still go for someone else but not you. You're mental af. A Stacy would maybe give a 7/10 a second look but not a 0/10.
And if ER hated Chads so much, then why didn't he take them out? Instead, he killed Incels. I'd be deeply grateful to be taken out by ER to end my suffering, he probably was the biggest virgin hero I can think of. But it seems you enjoy beeing subhuman. Good luck with your life and taking out Chads to get Stacy's lmao.

As I mentioned this model would only be applicable if females sexuality is controlled and in this case every male would be able to get a looks matched chaste female bride, chad would still need to be prevented from cucking the wives of other males Also this is not about me it is a creative post that describes what chad deserves. 

His intent was to take out hot females and men who were getting laid, who gets laid the most obviously chad, but his shooting did not go the way he planned. Getting taken out by ER would be the easy way out, you should focus on getting revenge instead. I never said I'd get stacey by taking out chads, what a joke.

_incelinside said:
This thread is some God tier aspie shit. We have reached the Autism singularity. Going ER is the de only wae
What do you have against this idea?

Grain_of_sin said:
How to punish Chads?

Don't be Stacy's betabux. That way, when Chads go to fuck these girls, they won't have a nice beta's house to smash in.

My post is much better than that.

As I mentioned this model would only be applicable if females sexuality is controlled and in this case every male would be able to get a looks matched chaste female bride, chad would still need to be prevented from cucking the wives of other males Also this is not about me it is a creative post that describes what chad deserves. 

His intent was to take out hot females and men who were getting laid, who gets laid the most obviously chad, but his shooting did not go the way he planned. Getting taken out by ER would be the easy way out, you should focus on getting revenge instead. I never said I'd get stacey by taking out chads, what a joke.

What do you have against this idea?

My post is much better than that.

The fact that it's so far removed from reality

_incelinside said:
The fact that it's so far removed from reality

That's the beauty of it there is no limit to our imagination.

I cant understand the logic of some incels, why this cringe??

Wouldnt be easier to start a program of collective plastic surgery?? ¬¬

KilluminoidBR said:
I cant understand the logic of some incels, why this cringe??

Wouldnt be easier to start a program of collective plastic surgery??  ¬¬
How is it cringey? Plastic surgery cannot fix everything, also plastic surgery can never make an incel chad. Figures you would not understand considering you are a normie.

Punish Thots not Chads, they don't deserve it, unless they are bullies.

BigGhey said:
Punish Thots not Chads, they don't deserve it, unless they are bullies.
Why don't they deserve it?

Why don't they deserve it?

Well it is not their fault for attracting females, unless those in particular bullied you. But I will have to #notallChads

BigGhey said:
Well it is not their fault for attracting females, unless those in particular bullied you. But I will have to #notallChads

These males destroy our chances with females just by existing therefore punishing them is necessary even in a patriarchal society since they would just end up cucking incel and normie males wives.

Lmao. All these guys threads involve him pushing females or some non logical punishments and solutions. Can't take him seriously.

Nautica1983 said:
Lmao. All these guys threads involve him pushing females or some non logical punishments and solutions.  Can't take him seriously.

Just because it would never be accepted or implemented by any society does not make this idea illogical.

Cucktears bait?

iblamemyself said:
Cucktears bait?

No I made this post because of the reason i mentioned in the first paragraph, chads/chadlites really piss me off.

Just because it would never be accepted or implemented by any society does not make this idea illogical.

I don't think it's a good idea man

really hate to say this, but tldr.

Kimveer Gill had a terrible aim and only killed one roastie.