Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to quit a nail biting habit?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
It's gotten to the point to where I never even have visible white finger nails because I constantly chew them off. I haven't cut my nail with clippers in a few years at least. I don't even realize I'm doing it usually until I start bleeding. How can I stop this?

stop biting them? duh?

this is highly unusual. keep them clipped short

dig in your ass everytime you get the urge that way if you bite your nails you will eat shit and eventually will stop doing it:think:

dig in your ass everytime you get the urge that way if you bite your nails you will eat shit and eventually will stop doing it:think:
Good idea. Good thing I'm not curry or else I'd be licking my fingers like I was getting off Cheeto dust

I had something similar.
I stopped doing it because I wanted to improve myself and look better. I know it sounds BS but it helped.
Also try meditation.

It's not like you're gonna finger a chick anytime soon just keep on biting them off

I had a nail and finger biting problem to as a kid and it took me a couple years to finally stop. Usually chewing gum and having my fingers coated with lemon juice or vinegar helped stopped chewing my fingers and eventually stopped with my nail biting habit after like a few months.

I had a nail and finger biting problem to as a kid and it took me a couple years to finally stop. Usually chewing gem and having my fingers coated with lemon juice or vinegar helped stopped chewing my fingers and eventually stopped with my nail biting habit after like a few months.
I'll definitely try that out, thanks.
Willpower
:feelscry:

I have been biting my nails for the past quarter of a century, they are never long, it probably is a factor to my mental illness

I used to have this. I stopped doing it because I got an infection in my mouth and I'm paranoid it may have been due to biting my nails.

Find another habit because I guess it's useless telling you to get over the anxiety/boredom that leads you to bite your nails in the first place. I suck my finger and make raptor noises

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back