Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How to stop being ragemaxxed?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I have become very ragemaxxed recently with all this fucking fakecels on the forum. I need to start calm posting again because my posts have become very cringe and ragemaxxed. I don't want to be this way. I wanna talk about stuff but I already talked about everything now rage is all I have left. What do I do.

I'm sorry you got no reply

CcINn_JVAAAF7Q8.jpg

Take a break from the forum and copemaxx, that can help.

Take a break from the forum and copemaxx, that can help.

I got nothing to cope with my life is over. I am living on life support mode.

I have become very ragemaxxed recently with all this fucking fakecels on the forum. I need to start calm posting again because my posts have become very cringe and ragemaxxed. I don't want to be this way. I wanna talk about stuff but I already talked about everything now rage is all I have left. What do I do.

Sleep, put fakecels on ignore, don't look at the bottom of the page to see how many bluepillers are lurking and don't reply to threads that seem like bait tbh

Replies are chadfakecel only.

IMO

Ragemaxx= High T.

tbh I don't like you, you get angry so easily. And you're always against me.

Sleep, put fakecels on ignore, don't look at the bottom of the page to see how many bluepillers are lurking and don't reply to threads that seem like bait tbh

Big IQ advice ngl.

here it's fakecels on lookism it's larpcels
comedy show ngl

why?

This dude is always against me. Just lol at you.

I am not against you if you are incel you would understand my rage. I can't trust you because you are fucking autistic as fuck or something and act like a foid and until I see you in person I just have to assume the worst so let's make a deal I'll leave you alone and you don't talk to me and there is that. You said you don't know how to use vocaroo when it's literally fucking the easiest shit ever to use you are suspicious as fuck and I don't wanna have to deal with another person stabbing me in the back after they turn out to be fakecel or foid.

I don’t know

I am not against you if you are incel you would understand my rage. I can't trust you because you are fucking autistic as fuck or something and act like a foid and until I see you in person I just have to assume the worst so let's make a deal I'll leave you alone and you don't talk to me and there is that.
Are you rejecting me?:feels::feels::feels:

tbh

I like you, You are one of the reasons why I joined this forum... I don't like to ignore you.

I should change my behaviour. I will try to be friendlier.

btw

Why do you think I am autistic? and What are you assuming?

It's not about you and him.

Being a low T cuck is not good
I know. But if I behave aggressively all the time, the whole forum will hate me.

tbh

I like you, You are one of the reasons why I joined this forum... I don't like to ignore you.

btw

I know. But if I behave aggressively all the time, the whole forum will hate me.
Just be aggressive towards foids and normies and you are good.

Just learned all the various ways to kill people bro.

Once you see the fragility everywhere you'll calm down.

tbh

btw

Yes bro don't take it personal if you are really incel then I don't hate you but there has been so many fakecels here omfg some biggest users turn out to be fakecels and trannies you can't trust anyone here except few people who shared their face etc. Which is why I started ragemaxxing at everybody who is suspicious because people in the PMs I talked to turn out to be fakecels and it's very cruel to me that they do this.

I will stop ragemaxxing now. It really is pointless to ragemaxx, it devolves my mind. Ragemaxxing is larp tbh it is larp to offload negative emotions. I have ascended past the ragemaxx. I have entered another level. The fakecels cannot touch me now. I am beyond it now.

Last edited:
i would microdose shrooms or lsd

Why are you still mad? just don't be mad nigga lmao

There's not much to do when, like us, you have all the reasons to be enraged.
I even tried yoga, after the lessons I came back home even more furious than before...
Just learned all the various ways to kill people bro.

Once you see the fragility everywhere you'll calm down.
that's actually based

idk
u tell me

I would also like to know how not to get so angry at dumb shit

just let it out on somebody. that's what women do and it seems to work for them

But a male cannot get away with it so easily.
just use a fast vehicle like a bycicle for escape. people can't react fast enough and you'll be gone already before they can say ouch.

I got nothing to cope with my life is over. I am living on life support mode.
When it's really over for you, you stop caring about everything

The fact that you are angry at fakecels proves that you are fakecel yourself :feelswhere:

Sleeping works but then you wake up.

The rage has to escape or it will just build up inside of you and corrode your insides.

@mental_out might beable to offer help.