Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to stop falling back into bluepill mindset

Norton

Norton

A dignified face should not be a luxury for some
★★★★★
Let's be real here. Bluepill mindset is very natural to fall into.
It makes sense to think that one has a chance, from an evolutionary standpoint.
Perhaps you have read the studies how men tend to think that their female friends are more attracted to them than they actually are...

Case in point, usually I say to myself "it's over, interaction with foids is pointless", but every now and then I fall back into the delusion that some girl that I secretly like (secretly liking girls is quite an incel trait imo) secretly likes me too and is just too shy to show it.
I realize that this is retarded once I look at myself in the mirror, but while I don't see what I look like, I sometimes completely ignore that I look subhuman and delude myself that if I talk "naturally with her" that she will want to sleep with me. :feelsrope: Some typical bluepill/redpill shit. Meanwhile in reality, she wants nothing to do with me lol.

Please don't hate, I'm just coping. My mind is coping. It's exhausting to hear my mind say "it's over" to me over and over again, it does that too.
I KNOW that foids are very clear (showing signs, not necessarily initiative, although that happens too) when they feel sexually attracted, but the coping is too strong.

So: What do?

I have a couple of ideas.

-carry a mirror
-carry a picture of my face
-use my phone to look at my face
-be lowinhibmaxxed, very direct and approach from the very first moment (done that, it feels horrible when people you know, see you getting rejected and you meet them again the next day, but perhaps this is the best option to STAY in blackpilled mindset at all times. After all, if I keep getting rejected, I will not have false hope)

I'm pretty sure that will snap me back into reality.
Do you have any ideas what else can help when the coping is too strong?

Bluepill can't get to me anymore , I know my genes

Repeat to yourself that you are a worthless ugly piece of trash with subhuman genetics everyday for 5 minutes or whenever the bluepill gets to you.

I see way too many bluepill faggots posting on here everyday. It won't work for them.

I see way too many bluepill faggots posting on here everyday. It won't work for them.
They should be encouraged to do PUA and approach random women, teach them aggressive tactics such as kino escalation and blocking the woman from exiting. Remind them to never take no for an answer. Life experiences are the ultimate teacher of the blackpill.

It is impossible to be bluepilled if you were truly blackpilled. There is no way to refute the mountain of studies, and your own experiences.

You call me bluepill?
Since when did I call you bluepilled? I wasn't addressing you. I'm talking about the faggots that think sub-Chads get laid.

Remember this unarguable fact..

In high school you went for 4 years, 5 days a week, 6 hours a day, with over 100 girls in your grade, who were young, healthy, horny & SINGLE.. and not once did any of those 100+ girls want to have sex with you.

Copers think.. B.but it will be better in college right?

Since when did I call you bluepilled? I wasn't addressing you. I'm talking about the faggots that think sub-Chads get laid.
OK, cool. Was a misunderstanding then.

Maybe youre a normiebrain

Maybe youre a normiebrain
Pffff. Don't pretend you NEVER coped in your life... how about you make some useful contribution.

In high school you went for 4 years, 5 days a week, 6 hours a day, with over 100 girls in your grade, who were young, healthy, horny & SINGLE.. and not once did any of those 100+ girls want to have sex with you.

Even more brutal because my school has 500 or even 550 students for each grade.

500 / 2 = 250 foids for each grade
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I did through legitimate means, not by being a cuck
Did you even read main post? I pretend in my mind that I'm Chad and foid will want sex with me just by talking to her because she is too shy to give IOI. How is this cucked? Don't give me shit, make a proper explanation.

Even more brutal because my school has 500 or even 550 students for each grade.

500 / 2 = 250 foids for each grade
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

my condolences.. 250 young, single girls have spoken, all the same answer.

B-but if I get a good career women will become horny for me.. r.right?

my condolences.. 250 young, single girls have spoken, all the same answer.

B-but if I get a good career women will become horny for me.. r.right?
Yeah but im too low SMV to betabuxx anyway JFL. Even betabuxxing has minimum standards that I can't meet (average height, average face, white, NT)

Mirror mirror in my wallet

Who's the guy who's chances are smallest?

Just remember your past rejections and mistreatments

Mirror mirror in my wallet

Who's the guy who's chances are smallest?
Thanks for showing someone actually puts in the effort to read through main post... Appreciated.

Just remember your past rejections and mistreatments
I do remember it, but when I tune out, it's like I'm not even connected to my physical body anymore, like the past does not exist. It's a fucked up cope I know.
Ofc, if I was constantly aware of my face and lms being connected to me, then I would not be able to tune out... Although I kind of want to.

I think I made a mistake with how I worded main post. It's not even that I feel bluepilled in a proper sense (personality over looks! :soy: which I never believe, I know the truth), it's rather that by making my looks invisible to myself in my mind I trick my mind into forgetting about my subhuman looks and instead believing that my face/body is attractive enough to go the "just talk to foids bro, she's too intimidated by you" when it actually is not. :feelsthink: Like wtf, why would foid be attracted to me? But in that moment it seems real to me.

Tbh what's the point of doing anything, what's the point of living if I'm deemed a worthless piece of shit that can't find love and sex through normal means? I go through this depression regularly. YOU KNOW THIS PAIN TOO! For fuck's sake it's just a cope, let me be delusional, I know it's not real, I need a break from this constant suffering. It's what I have always done in my life: Try to forget the fact that I live in this body by distracting myself with video games and tv shows and such, just to catch a break from this disgusting life...
Whatever.

I don’t know but I can’t see myself going back to the blue pill. Once you go red or black pill it’s hard to turn back, it’s difficult to unsee women’s true nature

Thanks for showing someone actually puts in the effort to read through main post... Appreciated.

I do remember it, but when I tune out, it's like I'm not even connected to my physical body anymore, like the past does not exist. It's a fucked up cope I know.
Ofc, if I was constantly aware of my face and lms being connected to me, then I would not be able to tune out... Although I kind of want to.

I think I made a mistake with how I worded main post. It's not even that I feel bluepilled in a proper sense (personality over looks! :soy: which I never believe, I know the truth), it's rather that by making my looks invisible to myself in my mind I trick my mind into forgetting about my subhuman looks and instead believing that my face/body is attractive enough to go the "just talk to foids bro, she's too intimidated by you" when it actually is not. :feelsthink: Like wtf, why would foid be attracted to me? But in that moment it seems real to me.

Tbh what's the point of doing anything, what's the point of living if I'm deemed a worthless piece of shit that can't find love and sex through normal means? I go through this depression regularly. YOU KNOW THIS PAIN TOO! For fuck's sake it's just a cope, let me be delusional, I know it's not real, I need a break from this constant suffering. It's what I have always done in my life: Try to forget the fact that I live in this body by distracting myself with video games and tv shows and such, just to catch a break from this disgusting life...
Whatever.
It was good article!

I recently found my self thinking i had a chance with a bitch that ignored me for a decade! Luckily the residual disgust of her from my blackpill exposure prevented any loss of self control.

It's hard to go against biology! But reality is reality, and who has time to waste on pointless bullshit? Save yourself the heartache!

Harsh truth.

If you got no action in highschool, you're a loser and your best shot is betabuxmaxxing.

Clear and concise.

Happens to me its really stupid, simply getting a simple text first or a picture sent by a foid makes me feel like a gigaChad. Then I remember Im ugly and I realize how fucking stupid I am that I am fucking dancing over one fucking innocuous message. Imagine being this starved of female attention.