Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to tell if your friend actually is a friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
It's pretty simple. If his friend or some other person you don't know starts insulting you and he either joins in against you or doesn't say anything, he's not a real friend.

Unless that stranger (or his friend) is really powerful or something and your friend doesn't wanna piss him off, he has no excuse.

I've seen this many times. That why in my entire life I can count on my fingers number of actual "friends" I had in my entire life.

It's pretty heartbreaking coz after thinking about it, I realized even one of my so called "best friends" I knew never really was my friend after all this time. My other friend (who I have really heated arguments a lot with) told me about it and I was really pissed off. But it turns out that guy was right and he was more of a friend than my "best friend". After all he was willing to tell me the flat truth even if it made me angry

Funny huh?

Last edited:
this is actually not a bad way.

I’ve never had a real life friend worth a shit, at this point if I had one good friend I’d literally die for them if I had too.

Based and friendpilled!

Ugly or autistic men can't have real friends.

This is why I don’t have friends :feelsokman:

Then these same scummy pieces of refuse virtue signal against going ER(in Skyrim).

Exactly. That's why people call suicide the cowards way out or say its "selfish". When in reality all you're doing is escaping from them and the rest of the world. Who knows, maybe they're jealous they cant do it.

Going ER in the Simpsons ps4 game, against those who hurt you and bullied you and virtue signaled is not entirely wrong.

High IQ.

There a few clever ways to find out if your friend is real or fake. One is to see if he's ready to back you in a fight or even come to your defence verbally.