Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to tie a noose

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★

Gotta have some useful skills just in case.

Why hang yourself ( Which is most of the time very painful due to not done properly ) when you can blow your head off with a shotgun. ( Which can be obtained if motivated )

Why hang yourself ( Which is most of the time very painful due to not done properly ) when you can blow your head off with a shotgun. ( Which can be obtained if motivated )

You got me wrong. I am just sharing knowledge. Dont try this at home. :feelskek:

Incel trait: having practiced tying a noose several times

You got me wrong. I am just sharing knowledge. Dont try this at home. :feelskek:
Lol, but seriously roping is a bad way to go.

Ive seen countless videos of people struggling before finally succumbing when hanging themselves.
Professional hangings involve your neck being broken when dropped, unprofessional ones are more painful due to you suffocating yourself.
Ukcel. Aware.
UKcels can attain a double barrel shotgun.

No man, first you get bettER. Then you tie a noose

Always felt low iq when hearing about kids doing this, while I didn't know how. Will watch later.

I will need this info

piSMy5g.jpg

Is freezing to death whilst passed out drunk a good way to go?

Go out to the countryside during winter
Observe the beautiful snowy landscape in blissful solitude
Slowly drink yourself from cold to warm to numb to almost incapacitated
Disrobe, fall asleep forever

Would this work or am I talking shit?

I carry a paracord noose about as thick as a thumb around every day. I tuck the noose part into my pants and wrap the rest around over my shoulder and under my shirts. That way, no matter where I am... if I see a place that looks like a good place to tie up and feel like it's the right time, I'm ready to go. I learned how to tie a noose from that exact video.

i would rather put a bullet in my brain

Post how to craft tnt minecraft

This should be in offtopic i think

It is easier to LDAR and not drink until you pass out. 0% chance of failing and becoming a retard, you can back out at any time, free, you can walk out into the wilderness and die there or in your home. Ive been close to passing out from hunger and thirst and its not that bad. I live alone.

Suicide is cucked

Because I don't want my mom to have to clean my brain from the wall

Useful information