Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to turn off sexual desire

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
There was a trucel here who took some meds and they totally cured him of any sexual desire, does anyone remember the name?? I think he did it to go Monk mode.

I am trying the same now and was meant to go gym now but instead after 2 days of monkmode I have this stupid boner that won't go away and I'm screwed

@Ryo_Hazuki used to take testosterone blockers.

I tried some stuff too but it didn't work.

I wish I could actually turn off sexual desire at will, I hate looking at Stacies knowing that their quality of life mogs me from Earth to Mars.

No thanks. I'd rather keep my ability to rip a foids head off

@Ryo_Hazuki used to take testosterone blockers.

I tried some stuff too but it didn't work.
damn that is pretty brutal ngl

I'm also interested, but apparently, all things that solve that problem have massive side effects and don't cure your romantic attraction to foids.

damn that is pretty brutal ngl
I did not try the real medicines. I overdosed on depression meds and cough syrups which causes ED and low libido. But sadly it didn't work.

I did not try the real medicines. I overdosed on depression meds and cough syrups which causes ED and low libido. But sadly it didn't work.
brutal tbh

I stopped eating red meat, and taking zinc supps, and stopped taking fatty acids.

All I been taking is multivitamin and chromium for last week.

Definitely get way less boners, and the boners I get aren't those really hard ones, and they go away quickly.

Had a relapse now cos saw pic of ex oneitis and got proper old boner, I figure if I get the test blocker it will help.

@metabuxx @Ryo_Hazuki what effect did they have on u?

If you find out, please message me!!!!

Jack your dick off till dust comes out of it

Jack your dick off till dust comes out of it
Nope, didn't work, jacked off 30+ times in a weekend, helps for a few mins only.

Btw I'm ethnic, so it works differently than white guys, I know white guys have it easier cos they evolved to not be as stupidly animal sexual over last 600 years

SSRIs can have that effect but they also have a shit ton of other effects. Also they don't tend to remove your sex drive entirely, just severely weaken it.

I don't recommend trying to get rid of your sex drive entirely. Just shift it toward something else.

Lower your testosterone levels. There's lots of things that do this. Avoid sunlight and foods high in vitamin D, dairy, red meat, and omega 3. Drink alcohol. Gain weight. Eat soybeans and soy protein. Never exercise, become sedentary. Eat very low nutrition food, fast food, fried food, and junk food.

Last edited:
There was a trucel here who took some meds and they totally cured him of any sexual desire, does anyone remember the name?? I think he did it to go Monk mode.

I am trying the same now and was meant to go gym now but instead after 2 days of monkmode I have this stupid boner that won't go away and I'm screwed
Before covid I taked modafinil and Ritalin and they block your hunger aswell as your libido

SSRIs can have that effect but they also have a shit ton of other effects. Also they don't tend to remove your sex drive entirely, just severely weaken it.

I don't recommend trying to get rid of your sex drive entirely. Just shift it toward something else.
The 30 times was WHILE I WAS ON 20MG FLUOXETINE