Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How tranny with fat cunt ruined lithuanian subcultural group in fb

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It was not big group, members under 2000, but lithuania also is small shithole, so it was biggest that kind of group, and still of place to search for comrades and lolis. But problem were admins, 2 of them, one was bitter fat cunt, and other tranny. Stupid things their were doing, instead of trying to keep group active and grow bigger. Changing group's name into stupid ones, after what hundreds of members left, and then making group hidden. But nastiest thing they started to do was cyberbullying group's members for fun. Picking victim, making fun, and if victim tries to talk back - banning from group. I was chosen as victim too, degenerates concentrated mostly on insulting me because of age. "You so old, why you still alive, what are you even doing in this group with children?". Several times they were picking on me, but I avoided talking back, not wanted to get ban. Still was banned, after one time posting pedo joke as response

lithuania also is small shithole,

Your country is not bad, man. You have a nice infrastructure. It's small but at least it's a safe country and you get paid in Euros. Now, imagine living in a multiracial shit hole with a bunch of niggers who want you dead. This is my reality.

Your country is not bad, man. You have a nice infrastructure. It's small but at least it's a safe country and you get paid in Euros. Now, imagine living in a multiracial shit hole with a bunch of niggers who want you dead. This is my reality.
Economy growing, but morale decreasing. It was better 10 years ago

Damn you have trannies in Lithuania ? That sucks.

I pity you.
It must be very disgusting seeing one of those freaks walking on the street.
I couldn´t fathom how that must feel like.

I though you were ethnic why do they hate you? If you're pale skin. Become a whigger and maybe you'll ascend with a baboon. .

i saw a tranny shit behind a bus stop
later that guy was convicted for being a pedo

they hate anyone who's not a commie.
.... Join them... I mean, you're miserable anyways right? Join the nigger cult and make everyone equally as miserable as you are. Based shitskins Tbh.