Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How unattractive is autism???

N

namchegg

Banned
-
So I get rated usually a 6-8 in rate threads (5 lowest 9 highest), but I still can't get pussy because I'm so fucking autistic. Now I don't want to hear this "nice guy shit" cause I'm a total empathy-derived asshole. I'm also 6'1 and act pretty aggressive "mascdom or whatever" around dudes but I just shrivel up and die around feemales. There have been times I've been to clubs and some cute girls were touching on me and taking pictures with me on snapchat, unfortunately I panicked out and ended up crying outside, and yelling at and threatening any guy who I thought was less attractive with me who was leaving with a girl. 
The thing is girls are too fucking retarded or whatever to make the first move. They always expect guys to be confident and make the first move. And while I do agree looks is a thing, I truly believe a confident 4 would have an easier time getting laid than an autistic, terrified 7. And I know my fear is irrational, there have been plenty of times I COULD have gotten girls if I was confident, but something about my brain just shuts down around girls and turns me into a fucking sperg. I fucking hate myself and i just want my dick suckedddddd. 

https://imgur.com/a/8Iuj5
This me, I'm not fucking ugly, just blow me already cunts

Girls are not going to approach a sub8.

And you are between a 4-5 with looksmaxing potential

Very jealous of your hooded eyes and eye area in general

And yes autism is very unattractive and you can't compensate if your sub8 or 7 and in your case you are sub6

Fix your autism or you will be rotting with me

I used to see your picture spammed on /r/rate me and /r/amiugly and /r/truerateme. You truly are autistic. I would of never guessed. Heh.

So you would rather be ugly than not confident?

You're like a 5.

5+autistic=over

Join the club m8

Just lol at people rating this guy below 8.

He has a sort of thug/pretty boy look going on. IF you weren't autistic you wouldn't be on this site

You look like you don't have autism

Autism is a major death sentence and a valid reason the be incel past 7/10