Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Venne spent his 21st Birthday

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
What a way to spend your 21st birthday, with the half-sister that your mother mentions more and your brother who looks normal. Then you have mom “celebrating” the son who she didn’t get braces for and helped to turn into AskWomen’s foot soldier. I can’t believe a lack of braces obliterated his looks.

Last edited:
does venne identify as an incel or is he a mentally ill delusional cucktears boyo?

He can run just be white game and slay in Asia.

does venne identify as an incel or is he a mentally ill delusional cucktears boyo?

He acknowledges that he’s ugly but then the next moment thinks his autism or some unknown quality is why people harass him.

i dont it how did lack of braces fuck him?

i dont it how did lack of braces fuck him?

He claims the braces would’ve fixed his bite which is why he looks the way he does.

Poor guy...

Then you read the Reddit posts and feel no sympathy. He wants us dead and attacks anyone who offers advice he doesn’t like pretty much.

Needs double jaw surgery desperately. It would actually save his life

all 3 of them look subhuman tbh. sounds like shitty genetics to me.

Needs double jaw surgery desperately. It would actually save his life

“I would post a picture to show the severity of it or for you to determine if its severe enough to go through with but it's against the rules.

I have a pretty recessed jaw and fucked up teeth. I feel it has completely destroyed my social life and any chance I have with women until I can get it fixed. However we went to the dentist today and he talked about it and he said it was one of the most painful surgeries out there and a multiyear process of braces, breaking, rebreaking, and multiple surgeries. He said it could take 4 year years.

He also said it had a low chance of success and that it could fuck up my jaw even more than it is.

Before this I had attempted to commit suicide because of my appearance (and some other smaller factors but mostly my appearance and how I think it affects me with women I would also not like to go into detail about the suicide attempt or my feelings surrounding it, you can just search my reddit history for that) and my jaw and teeth are major contributing factors to this and I think it will make it near impossible for me to ever be attractive or to date anyone that I find marginally attractive.”

Whoa, look at that last line! Pickycel!

all 3 of them look subhuman tbh. sounds like shitty genetics to me.

The other two blend in whereas Venne doesn’t. I think I’ll delete the pic as I’m sure they don’t want to be associated with him.

The other two blend in whereas Venne doesn’t. I think I’ll delete the pic as I’m sure they don’t want to be associated with him.

perhaps but venne just seems much more GL than his brother.

perhaps but venne just seems much more GL than his brother.

Nah, his bro looked unkempt but normie. Venne looks like a baby.

“I would post a picture to show the severity of it or for you to determine if its severe enough to go through with but it's against the rules.

I have a pretty recessed jaw and fucked up teeth. I feel it has completely destroyed my social life and any chance I have with women until I can get it fixed. However we went to the dentist today and he talked about it and he said it was one of the most painful surgeries out there and a multiyear process of braces, breaking, rebreaking, and multiple surgeries. He said it could take 4 year years.

He also said it had a low chance of success and that it could fuck up my jaw even more than it is.

Before this I had attempted to commit suicide because of my appearance (and some other smaller factors but mostly my appearance and how I think it affects me with women I would also not like to go into detail about the suicide attempt or my feelings surrounding it, you can just search my reddit history for that) and my jaw and teeth are major contributing factors to this and I think it will make it near impossible for me to ever be attractive or to date anyone that I find marginally attractive.”

Whoa, look at that last line! Pickycel!

I dont know what dentist he spoke to but most dentists are fucking clueless about maxillofacial surgery
he wouldnt need multiple surgeries. i know exactly what he needs.

Where did you get that post from? Link his account please.

Who the fuck is Venne?

I dont know what dentist he spoke to but most dentists are fucking clueless about maxillofacial surgery
he wouldnt need multiple surgeries. i know exactly what he needs.

Where did you get that post from? Link his account please.

His jaw grew backwards, apparently it has to be broken and rotated. He hasn’t posted in weeks though. Reddit.com/user/Venne1138

Who the fuck is Venne?

He’s the embodiment of all things normies associate with inceldom. Scarred, short, fat, hideous, autistic, etc. Libtard who was destined to be a code monkey. All those things pale in comparison to how he disregards all helpful advice, despises men, and is desperately looking for a mother figure.

He’s the embodiment of all things normies associate with inceldom. Scarred, short, fat, hideous, autistic, etc. Libtard who was destined to be a code monkey. All those things pale in comparison to how he disregards all helpful advice, despises men, and is desperately looking for a mother figure.

Shouldve posted a pic in this thread tbh, for ppl who dont know him.

that is him, the fat cunt in the picture

Shouldve posted a pic in this thread tbh, for ppl who dont know him.

I had one up before but it included his siblings.

h3TLK.jpg

Venne in the present day.

I had one up before but it included his siblings.

Is it that ugly af half man half woman creature you posted some time ago?
The youtube vid with its siblings who looked normal compared to the aberration itself?
Venne is a truecel if thats the case.

Is it that ugly af half man half woman creature you posted some time ago?
The youtube vid with its siblings who looked normal compared to the aberration itself?
Venne is a truecel if thats the case.

No, not her although oddly enough I found that another ugly guy people have posted for years ended up being a woman as well.

No, not her although oddly enough I found that another ugly guy people have posted for years ended up being a woman as well.

JFL at ppl not being able to distinguish which gender you are due to your ugliness.
TOPPEST KEK

JFL at ppl not being able to distinguish which gender you are due to your ugliness.
TOPPEST KEK

Well, these discoveries have proven that women can NEVER be incel. It was assumed some deformed women would be incel but they get married ffs!

Well, these discoveries have proven that women can NEVER be incel. It was assumed some deformed women would be incel but they get married ffs!

True women cant be incels, even if they look like genderless creatures kek.
As long as ppl know they are female, men will flock to them.

True women cant be incels, even if they look like genderless creatures kek.
As long as ppl know they are female, men will flock to them.

0FAEAD60 DA18 443D A9C0 830C845A55EF

It’s over.

Broad palate slayer right here, narrow palate fags btfod.
h3TLK.jpg

it's over for lowiqcels like me

You can relate to a lot more people than he can. Even if he was a 5/10 NT, he'd probably struggle due to how his brain works.

Yeah that’s what jaw surgery is.. they break your jaws in a controlled manner and move them to the correct position

He made it sound like he needed 4 surgeries or something.