Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your experience putting on a condom?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
My first experience was when that are them out during health class in highschool and I tried one out at home.
It was extremely uncomfortable and tight, probably because it was the cheap school shit.
Couldn't get it completely on my dick and it kept falling off.

Is that normal? I've never heard of having to put one on for school. I imagine most of us here have never put one on.

Is that normal? I've never heard of having to put one on for school. I imagine most of us here have never put one on.
No they gave them out at school during a sex ed class and I just put it on at home.
It wasn't a requirment.

My parents didn't sign the permission slip so I could have Sex-Ed during middle or high school so I actually didn't even mess around with condoms until college. I literally know nothing about how the female anatomy works or have even seen what a girl looks like. My only education is from YouTube videos and what I read on chan boards or forums like this. I went to CostCo and bought a 100 pack of condoms the first week of college. Heard all the stories and just thought I was GUARANTEED college pussy as soon as I enrolled.

So I go home and figure I better start learning how to put one on my cock so when I'm going to fuck I don't look like a complete idiot. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do tbh. My dick wouldn't stay hard when I tried to slide it over my cock. I couldn't find proper videos on how to put one on a real dick just bananas which fucking helps nobody. The instructions say to roll foreskin back and slide condom on but I have Phimosis so I didn't know what to do. I kept forgetting which side is the inside and which is the outside. Overall, I have a very bad experience putting on a condom for the first time.

Fast forward about 2-3 years. I'm out of college and working in my 20s. No pussy and masturbation isn't cutting it. I buy an Onahole from Japan and a fleshlight in hopes it feels similar to sex. I am fucking my toys about once a day for a few weeks. I use condoms to fuck my toys so I don't have cleanup and I still had 90+ condoms from college that I never used so why not? By this point I got pretty good just forcing the fuckers on but they never stayed on while I Fucked the toys and they kept clinching my pubic hairs which hurt. They would also make a "ring" around my cock that would cut off circulation which i'm not even sure if that is normal or not. And afterwards my dick smelled like sweaty rubber so I'd have to wash my genitals whenever I used a condom.

100% hate condoms which I guess is a blessing that I'm never going to have sex lol
If I ever find a girl I hope she let's me go in raw cuz I don't want her laughing at me. It legit takes me 5minutes to put on a condom still.

My parents didn't sign the permission slip so I could have Sex-Ed during middle or high school so I actually didn't even mess around with condoms until college. I literally know nothing about how the female anatomy works or have even seen what a girl looks like. My only education is from YouTube videos and what I read on chan boards or forums like this. I went to CostCo and bought a 100 pack of condoms the first week of college. Heard all the stories and just thought I was GUARANTEED college pussy as soon as I enrolled.

So I go home and figure I better start learning how to put one on my cock so when I'm going to fuck I don't look like a complete idiot. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do tbh. My dick wouldn't stay hard when I tried to slide it over my cock. I couldn't find proper videos on how to put one on a real dick just bananas which fucking helps nobody. The instructions say to roll foreskin back and slide condom on but I have Phimosis so I didn't know what to do. I kept forgetting which side is the inside and which is the outside. Overall, I have a very bad experience putting on a condom for the first time.

Fast forward about 2-3 years. I'm out of college and working in my 20s. No pussy and masturbation isn't cutting it. I buy an Onahole from Japan and a fleshlight in hopes it feels similar to sex. I am fucking my toys about once a day for a few weeks. I use condoms to fuck my toys so I don't have cleanup and I still had 90+ condoms from college that I never used so why not? By this point I got pretty good just forcing the fuckers on but they never stayed on while I Fucked the toys and they kept clinching my pubic hairs which hurt. They would also make a "ring" around my cock that would cut off circulation which i'm not even sure if that is normal or not. And afterwards my dick smelled like sweaty rubber so I'd have to wash my genitals whenever I used a condom.

100% hate condoms which I guess is a blessing that I'm never going to have sex lol
If I ever find a girl I hope she let's me go in raw cuz I don't want her laughing at me. It legit takes me 5minutes to put on a condom still.
My biggest problem is that I hate rolling back my foreskin, I cringe badly at having to do that.
So putting condoms on is a pain, and I couldn't keep my dick erect.

Never held one in my hand

wtf? Is this a common issue with uncircumcised people?

Health class when I was in 7th or 8th grade. My dick was small at that time and the whole thing didn't fit lol

I remember I found a used condom in my moms shower. I didn't know what it was at the time and I picked it up and smelled it lol

My dick gets hard as rock with condom on it

i hate condoms i prefer ziploc bags.

Nope have never worn one. Have thrown some around tho back in HS kek.

I've never held one. Also sex-ed is stupid and
unnecessary. That should be a parent's job not the government.

never needed to put one on.

have never put one on myself actually, only time i ever used one was when the femoid whore prostitute put it on my dick

I've never held one. Also sex-ed is stupid and
unnecessary. That should be a parent's job not the government.
funny thing is i literally cant remember anything from the sex ed classes i had, and i dont think much sunk in at the time as i was young. My parents taught me literally fuck all, i had to learn myself.

Sadly, throughout the years i had a few misconceptions about sex and all the stuff related to it and a few of those misconceptions i had makes me fucking cringe. Bruh, i didnt even know where exactly a vagina was until like around high school. Like i knew it was down below somewhere, but i was suprised at the exact spot, like how much further down it was.

Fuck my life

funny thing is i literally cant remember anything from the sex ed classes i had, and i dont think much sunk in at the time as i was young. My parents taught me literally fuck all, i had to learn myself.

Sadly, throughout the years i had a few misconceptions about sex and all the stuff related to it and a few of those misconceptions i had makes me fucking cringe.
Hmmmm,Like what?

Hmmmm,Like what?
idk i cant really think of the specific misconceptions or other features of the whole sex subject that i didnt understand, but i just know i had a few of em. And like i said, it made me cringe because i wasnt taught about sex and stuff properly.

idk i cant really think of the specific misconceptions or other features of the whole sex subject that i didnt understand, but i just know i had a few of em. And like i said, it made me cringe because i wasnt taught about sex and stuff properly.
Yeah,i took me awhile to realise how things worked. From what i've read vagina's are pretty awful, they bleed,piss,discharge and all kinds of other wild things.

Never tried it. What’s the point, I’m never going to get laid

they gave you condoms in hs wtf? I put one on for the first time a month or so ago and it was tiiight. bretty gr8

My parents didn't sign the permission slip so I could have Sex-Ed during middle or high school so I actually didn't even mess around with condoms until college.
I wasn't allowed to go to health class either. I was forced to test out of it. Just lol.

In my college public speaking class, a girl did one of her speeches on safe sex, so she passed out condoms. I got it on alright, but I didn't like it, I couldn't feel anything. But at least it could make you last longer.

Yeah
they gave you condoms in hs wtf? I put one on for the first time a month or so ago and it was tiiight. bretty gr8
They gave it out during sex ed in health class, did you not have That?

First time I tried alone to get some practice. Nothing worth remembering. Wasn't surprised at how it felt.

all i know is concave facing up, slide down

I liked them. Keeps your dick clean.