Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how was your first week in school/college? @mod please don't remove to (Off Topic)

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
mine was brutal.. literal blackpills surrounded me everywhere...
here's what i saw :
>that soy group of fags :soy: who follow some females and boost their ego with their ultra cringe humor and so on shit
>a mgtow coper religious with neck beard following his norms cattle
>saw one literal chad :chad: who mogged the entire college to oblivion (8/10) he was walking with his normie friend.
>that loner incel (me) :feelsrope:

during the lectures, not a single female prof made an eye contact with me, imagine, they always looked at the chads and soy cucks in front seats

how was yours?

always awful
especially when groups of friends are already estalished

In college it was awful. My english was FUCKED UP, I wasn't able to express myself like I really wanted.

always awful
especially when groups of friends are already estalished
dang, i feel you...
In college it was awful. My english was FUCKED UP, I wasn't able to express myself like I really wanted.
sorry to hear bro, but if your issues was just about technical stuff like that, then it's not over for you..

I dont know yet, ill post in few days..

My childhood kind of reminds me of It part one - social alienation and fear. My dad was diagnosed with a terminal illness and retreated into himself, my mum was BPD or some shit and would routinely have horrendous screaming matches with my older brother and my dad, and then take it out on me afterwards.

I went from a very cosy primary school to an all boys secondary school where the were 11 year old boys who had finished puberty and were norwooding, I remember one of them who was about 6'3 knocked out one of the 18 year old prefects. I got bullied horrendously, by the normal boys and by the absurdly dangerous violent thug types. I know one of them is in prison for sticking up a corner shop with a knife, and I can recall one saturday afternoon my friends and I were walking around a park. Suddenly two lads jumped my mate and kicked him in the head whilst he was down, we of course did nothing to help because I was a terrified 11 year old little boy. The two were sent there that corner shop stickup guy, just to beat one of us up for no particular reason. Another time I got the absolute shit kicked out of me at the bus stop by some random chav who didn't even go to my school, but I had been marked for several years by that point. Beatings were outsourced so a bully couldn't be expelled for being the one dishing out the beating. My head/face was so swollen it looked like I was wearing a pumpkin, best part is that I came home and my mum and dad didn't even notice - they only found out because a friend who was there (and copped one punch before fleeing on his bike :feelshaha:)rang my mum.

Someone asked me why I was so tense watching that film, it wasn't the clown, it was the childhood bullying and complete adult incontinence / indifference towards it.

If I described my childhood in one word, it would be fear.

I WANT TO ROPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don't know about other college(uni)cels, but in the UK before university officially starts, there's a Freshers week.
It's mainly for the benefit of the first year students, however open to all.
There's no lectures during that week, and it gives students the opportunity to sign up to societies/sport clubs.

It's the most suicidefuel week of the year for Incels.

If you're not NT, 7+, outgoing and Tall - DO NOT BOTHER GOING.
I'm predominantely staying in my room as the drinking culture isn't for me, yet there hasn't been a night where I haven't seen the same Chad hop out of the taxi with a foid (2 nights ago it was two).

As I also live close to the Uni campus, there's college foids everywhere putting themselves on display for chad.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH they all height mog me as well.
Saw a chadpreet with a 3/10 foid.

ITS OVER.

JFL I can't even narrate my thoughts in a coherent logical way, because this week has been nothing but pain.

My childhood kind of reminds me of It part one - social alienation and fear. My dad was diagnosed with a terminal illness and retreated into himself, my mum was BPD or some shit and would routinely have horrendous screaming matches with my older brother and my dad, and then take it out on me afterwards.

I went from a very cosy primary school to an all boys secondary school where the were 11 year old boys who had finished puberty and were norwooding, I remember one of them who was about 6'3 knocked out one of the 18 year old prefects. I got bullied horrendously, by the normal boys and by the absurdly dangerous violent thug types. I know one of them is in prison for sticking up a corner shop with a knife, and I can recall one saturday afternoon my friends and I were walking around a park. Suddenly two lads jumped my mate and kicked him in the head whilst he was down, we of course did nothing to help because I was a terrified 11 year old little boy. The two were sent there that corner shop stickup guy, just to beat one of us up for no particular reason. Another time I got the absolute shit kicked out of me at the bus stop by some random chav who didn't even go to my school, but I had been marked for several years by that point. Beatings were outsourced so a bully couldn't be expelled for being the one dishing out the beating. My head/face was so swollen it looked like I was wearing a pumpkin, best part is that I came home and my mum and dad didn't even notice - they only found out because a friend who was there (and copped one punch before fleeing on his bike :feelshaha:)rang my mum.

Someone asked me why I was so tense watching that film, it wasn't the clown, it was the childhood bullying and complete adult incontinence / indifference towards it.

If I described my childhood in one word, it would be fear.

brutal even getting beaten up by chad OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL , dafuq i always have my knife nearby , litteraly waiting for my chance

First week of school was awesome. First week of college was ok, or so I thought. I thought I was making friends, but I didn't "stick." They formed cliques and groups and I was silently left out.

I took a shart in the school mart (on accident)

I was mostly doing well and making friends quickly.

I WANT TO ROPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I don't know about other college(uni)cels, but in the UK before university officially starts, there's a Freshers week.
It's mainly for the benefit of the first year students, however open to all.
There's no lectures during that week, and it gives students the opportunity to sign up to societies/sport clubs.

It's the most suicidefuel week of the year for Incels.

If you're not NT, 7+, outgoing and Tall - DO NOT BOTHER GOING.
I'm predominantely staying in my room as the drinking culture isn't for me, yet there hasn't been a night where I haven't seen the same Chad hop out of the taxi with a foid (2 nights ago it was two).

As I also live close to the Uni campus, there's college foids everywhere putting themselves on display for chad.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH they all height mog me as well.
Saw a chadpreet with a 3/10 foid.

ITS OVER.

JFL I can't even narrate my thoughts in a coherent logical way, because this week has been nothing but pain.
Brutal, USA doesnt have this thankfully, but we have our fair share of other suifuel shit such as Greek Life which is 100x worse anyways @angrycurrycel tthoughts?

Brutal, USA doesnt have this thankfully, but we have our fair share of other suifuel shit such as Greek Life which is 100x worse anyways @angrycurrycel tthoughts?
Though these socializing events are not forced on us, it is a vivid reminder on what we are missing out on. They remind us on the different outcome that would have been entailed had we been born with more superior genetics. Frats and sororities are the perfect example.

So bad i blocked it from my memory.

i didnt attend college but my first days at school were suifuel tbhngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back