Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How weebs with cute adorable 2d waifus can have ugly 3d femorloids as "waifus"?

in case of option to get ugly femoid, what you choose?

• take ugly femoid

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • refuse ugly femoid

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • refuse ugly femoid, and fap to cute animu girls

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Sometimes see weebs who declare adoration for cute adorable moe animu girls, and say of having waifus, but they also in relations with ugly 3d femorloid. How it possible? Is question not how they able to get them, but how they can even like ugly disgusting 3d pigs. No problem to understand uncultured men, who has no supreme taste in anime cuties. But how is possible for man, who likes superior beauty of animu girls, and takes them as waifus, not to be repulsed by ugly 3d femorloids, but to like them and even accept as "waifu"?

Anzukuti

Greatest value I can see in ugly 3d femoid is just dude to hang and drink with, nothing more

Volcel if you wouldn't

Depends on what you consider 'ugly" tbh
If anything, friend a girl just to learn more about female behavior and thought process. ugly or attractive, it'll show you how they work and what they do. So many men consider it being beta to friend a girl, but most don't realise how much it would help you in life overall. Not only in finding which women to avoid, but also the little signs and redflags that "good" women drop that 99% of men don't even notice

Some guys likely can't get their loneliness and celibacy satiated through fapping and waifus alone, and they're unable to get a decent femoid, so they settle for an ugly one, because in their eyes, having an ugly foid to have sex with is better than having no foid at all. So take it if you will, as for me, I look at women with indifference most of the time, because in my mind I'll never have sex with her or have her, so my brain just automatically shuts down any positive receptions towards any women I see, ugly or not.

I'm assuming this also has to do with aging, I'm 31 going to 32 in about 46 days from now. In my early to mid 20's my desire for a foid and sex was driving me insane, but in my late 20's and now early thirties it faded quite alot. But I guess for some guys that's not the case and they settle for an ugly foid.

In any case I'll keep fapping to waifus until my demise finally comes.

Depends on what you consider 'ugly" tbh
If anything, friend a girl just to learn more about female behavior and thought process. ugly or attractive, it'll show you how they work and what they do. So many men consider it being beta to friend a girl, but most don't realise how much it would help you in life overall. Not only in finding which women to avoid, but also the little signs and redflags that "good" women drop that 99% of men don't even notice
Ugly = not my taste. So stacy can be ugly too

Ugly = not my taste. So stacy can be ugly too
This. I definitely have this thought process. Not just objectively ugly girls, but even some stacies who are too whorish or alternative for me

This. I definitely have this thought process. Not just objectively ugly girls, but even some stacies who are too whorish or alternative for me
But could bang stacy who not my taste, juts would not waifu

I take ugly femorroid if white young and virgin. I fap to cute anime girls otherwise.