Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How well can you LARP as a normie in real life?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
If I'm meeting new ppl, it takes only days before they can tell im a social retard and therefore a virgin
I seriously wonder how well they can spot us, like gaydar but for virgins

Just as well as some people here LARP as an incel.

Finally, a scenario where 'LARP' makes sense as opposed to just 'RP'.

Just as well as some people here LARP as an incel.
Just as well as a retarded person can LARP as a genius most of the time

I think they spot us before we talk or hang with them because of our looks. I don't care about people like them anymore, gaming friends are way better. I am my real self with gaming friends and they don't care.

Not very well, not very well at all. I avoid interaction with normies as much as I can for a reason.

Pretty alright. I have a full time job, a house, and am not a manlet. I am ugly but not deformed. I look older than I am too so I give off an aura of "maturity". I dress like a middle schooler though so maybe that's an indication. One girl knew I was a virgin who's never had a GF after talking to me for 15 minutes though so maybe I don't actually know.

Its usually pretty obvious that Im not a normie. I can't look people in the eyes or mine will start to water and I never know what to say. No matter how hard I try to be normal I just can't.

You can't boyo, it's not online where you can LARP easily

Diagnosed autist, I can't unless under the influence.

I can't larp as a normie with a decent social life but I think I can hide that I'm a virgin. Being a virgin as a 20-something adult is something incomprehensible to the average normie.

In an instant, when you are quiet = something wrong with you / no social life etc

Badly. There are a lot of things normies do that I have opted out of.

like gaydar but for virgins

Losar. The word you are looking for is losar.

If I'm meeting new ppl, it takes only days before they can tell im a social retard and therefore a virgin
I seriously wonder how well they can spot us, like gaydar but for virgins

Simple. I can't.
In an instant, when you are quiet = something wrong with you / no social life etc

You can't boyo, it's not online where you can LARP easily

Not very well, not very well at all. I avoid interaction with normies as much as I can for a reason.