Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How will a permanent state of lockdown affect your incel status?

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
I'm sure there are some here who think lockdowns and mask wearing will stop at some point but how you think it would affect your inceldom if it didn't?
It's not theoretic btw. You literally will wear masks for the rest of your lives now with ocassional yearly and monthly pauses in between according to WHO.

1dd0a5464bd2bb882373f4b29d87047a.png

bc7d98d8bb90b17e37684ae01f3e7b49.png

7a88a974bc38705fb4f17e3956563a1e.png

The way I imagine it is they are going to throw out a new plandemic every few years or every year and find a new virus as excuse everytime. That way people will be like "Noooo it's not a permanent state of lockdown, see? Covid ended too at the end of 2021 and it took whole 2 months for the next virus to appear. Noooooo this new virus is something completely different it's not a plandemic" :soy::soy::soy:

I am so glad i do not have children and if i did i would move away from cities and teach my son the important things in life. How to fight, how to become self sufficient and appreciative of fredoms and how to looksmaxx.

It will not change anything in my life as I already live in lockdown in soyciety, which is by definition what it is to be an incel.

Maybe I will work at home at some point which is lifefuel though.

I have been on mental lockdown decades before covid. This physcial lockdown has no affect on me other than mental, emotional and physical relief from being around normies and unplugging from this rigged matrix. I am for permanent lockdown. I would love to work from home. I am surprised there isn't any boom for work at home/internet jobs in this covid era.

"The world health organization has warned that a worse pandemic than COVID could be around the corner"

Sounds like a threat to me. "Obey, or else."

These bastards make me sick.

Last edited:
Incels have already been in permanent lockdown.

I will be happy if there was a permanent lockdown. Hopefully more people will kill themselves because of it

I would be happy for a permanent lockdown if it meant getting unemployment while working my normal job.
Unfortunately, during COVID, other people who work less hard than me have been receiving super unemployment while I got nothing.
In fact, they are not working at all but still making more money than I, who is working, am.
So, either I want others to stop getting free unemployment money or me to get unemployment money.
This is my main issue with COVID.

As for my inceldom status, it makes no difference. In fact, I am happier because I don't go out as much and don't receive as much negative reinforcement.

been literally impossible for me to get a job due to obvious reasons so the only time ive actually left the house is to walk my dog around my local nature reserve area.

tbh ive been pretty cosy this year, just enjoying my copes and posting here, trying to dwell on my loneliness less

I honestly see no difference between 2019 and 2020.

Hopefully someone blows up an airport at some point

Things normies love: Covid-19

I honestly hope a bigger and worse pandemic than covid spreads and kills billions I want this nigger world to end

Believe me, lockdown is heaven for me. Able to LDAR, get drunk, play videogames, daydream, and not have to deal with normtards. Just give me my free money and I'm good tbh.

Its good for inkwels as many services are shot down no one to force ys to 'go outside' . Eveeything is online like classes and work and if you see a Chad visitibg your Stacy neighbor or normies partying you can send corona police stormtroopers to cockblock them

ITT: I would be happy to be a bugman who lives in a pod and eats insects as long as I have dopamine

Scamdemic aka hypedemic

I know how to pick locks...

All i need is two staples...

meh I wasn't going to get pussy anyways so not like it matters.

My life has not changed at all.