Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How will life be different after Corona chan finishes raping the west?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
First off, there won't be a vaccine for at least 1.5 - 2 years, if not ever.

Second, it's going to last for AT LEAST 2 more months if you go by the fake Chinese numbers, under a very best case optimistic scenario. Now it's June and the West is opening back up. How will normies deal with being broke, no credit, and borderline homeless?

All the currencies will be devalued as fuck from every central bank / western nation printing a shit ton of money for corporate bailouts.

It will damn be impossible to get a job because there won't be any available. Maybe stocking shelves if you're lucky.

BTW, fuck the West. It deserves all of this and much more.

Normies and foids will rope after months of no attention and realizing that all they do is go out to eat and have sex.

Debt and unenloyment will soar, GDP will plummet.

Normies and foids will rope after months of no attention and realizing that all they do is go out to eat and have sex.
Normies have been slaying? I thought they only betabuxx.

I wish Corona chan raped me

8c5fd11d75d60a99706c580c4f8db20fecc65689bbadfe72d6b3fe5de7b12a66

Imagine all the marriages falling apart because the betabuxxx can't afford lazy wife lifestyle anymore, maybe this increase normies getting redpilled a little more.

I think most of the world’s resources will be directed toward repairing the damage done by corona. Technological innovation will be halted, we probably won’t see self driving cars or AI development progress in at least 5 years...

Don't know, but I'm excited for any change that will decrease the sheeples' quality of life.

For me, it will be the exact same.

For normies, they will end up on as incels, if not homeless.

The minority of normies that actually are rich, as :bluepill: as it sounds, will actually benefit from the economic downturn.

Air travel holidays abroad won't be a thing for a while. A lot of people that can work from home may continue to do so. Cutting down on rush hour congestion etc (this is a positive thing) I think food rationing could be in existence for a while.
The world economy will tank an we'll go through a period of stringent austerity.

Hopefully people will wake up to the gross inequality that sees all of us near destitution while the multimillionaires and billionaires go about their businesses like fuck all has changed. If these tone death, out of touch cunts don't stick their hands in their very deep pockets and contribute to paying off this massive fuckin debt then there should be a cull.

And finally china has lied and grossly underreported the deaths from Corona. The entire world should ostracize them economically. Bring manufacturing jobs home. If they refuse to contribute to paying down the debt they've caused then we should blockade china and starve the fuckers out. It might lead to ww3 but fuck it. Least we'll get to see the end of the world. Nukes away!

Air travel holidays abroad won't be a thing for a while. A lot of people that can work from home may continue to do so. Cutting down on rush hour congestion etc (this is a positive thing) I think food rationing could be in existence for a while.
The world economy will tank an we'll go through a period of stringent austerity.

Hopefully people will wake up to the gross inequality that sees all of us near destitution while the multimillionaires and billionaires go about their businesses like fuck all has changed. If these tone death, out of touch cunts don't stick their hands in their very deep pockets and contribute to paying off this massive fuckin debt then there should be a cull.

And finally china has lied and grossly underreported the deaths from Corona. The entire world should ostracize them economically. Bring manufacturing jobs home. If they refuse to contribute to paying down the debt they've caused then we should blockade china and starve the fuckers out. It might lead to ww3 but fuck it. Least we'll get to see the end of the world. Nukes away!

I hope population dense shitholes like NYC, LA, even New Orleans fucking die painful, slow deaths. I hope everyone moves to much cheaper suburbs and small towns.

It will be a little bit worse than the 2008 recession, Donald Trump said suicide will go up. He wasn't allowed to say the suicides will go up because ugly men will not be able to afford facial surgery but that's what he meant.

Probably something bad will happen to the economy. And I don't see schools reopening. The date for going back went from the 16th to the 30th for april.

There will be 10 times more, possibly 100 times more normies roping than the usual rate. :feelsYall::feelsYall: It won't be July that the world opens up. I had a dermatologist appt and they said it will be delayed to late August or September.

I hope to see an apocalyptic like future when all of this is done. Drastically increased crime and violence.

The west trully deserves all of it for the absolute vile filth actions they have committed for years now
I hope population dense shitholes like NYC, LA, even New Orleans fucking die painful, slow deaths
High IQ

I hope to see an apocalyptic like future when all of this is done. Drastically increased crime and violence.

The west trully deserves all of it for the absolute vile filth actions they have committed for years now

The death of small and medium-sized business essentially. Those few small industries that are still left in Europe are going to be bought up by big international corporations. Most likely spike in unemployment and drop in living standards. Healthcare system may never recover fully. More police state and more surveillance too of course.

idk but it might be more crazy. It really depends how long they are able to keep everything locked down for, they will have to force everyone back to work at some point someone still has to make our consumables.

I am not convinced that this quarantine will last another month

I don't think much will change tbh

Everyone will probably forget about it like it never happened a few months from now

Sadly that's the likely outcome, however I am really enjoying seeing the situation and normies panicking

Pretty funny because just two months ago they were calling me an idiot for saying corona might become a problem soon, these same idiots are now mass panicking

How will life be different after the jews finishes raping the west?

More of the same, just more suffering.

It will be the end