Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How will the Covid-19 affect our chances to get a gf (WITHOUT BETABUXING)

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
There's been serious threads about the CoronaVirus on this forum, with different incel thinkers evaluating it's effects on society and on us, with different schools of thought, some saying it'll affect normies and be LifeFuel for us, and some saying it affects us the most. I thought we could have a serious discussion on what matters most about this pandemic: Its effects on the dating market and, of course, how it could influence our chances to get a gf.

Stuff like "foids will lose their jobs and be more desperate" doesn't count. If you want to betabux you can moneymaxx and pick up a single mom or a foid with a shit job at any time, but she'll be thinking of chad and put up with you for the money, while chad gets the real deal when it comes to love and sex. I'm talking about a real relationship.

Pros (imo):
  • A lot of women must be feeling lonely during the quarantine and missing having a boyfriend whereas before they may not have cared. Those women could flock to dating apps after this is over, increasing the demand which could affect the 80/20 dynamic positively.
  • Same as above if many old people dies. A non negligible amount of women may feel lonelier and be more driven to be in a relationship if their parents or grandparents die, which further adds to my above point.
Cons:
  • More chads will be on tinder due to not being able to go out as much, making the dynamics of dating apps worse.
  • Nothing could change since women want chad only no matter what. Maybe those pros that I mentioned will only benefit incels who looksmaxx or have some hope in the first place, but not trucels, who will get the wrong end of the stick in any situation.

I do not want a gf.

Pros:
  • A lot of women must be feeling lonely during the quarantine and missing having a boyfriend whereas before they may not have cared. Those women could flock to dating apps after this is over, increasing the demand which could affect the 80/20 dynamic positively.
  • Same as above if many old people dies. A non negligible amount of women may feel lonelier and be more driven to be in a relationship if their parents or grandparents die, which further adds to my above point.
  • More chads will spread the virus through tinder due to not being able to go out as much.
Cons:
  • Nothing could change since women want chad only no matter what. Maybe those pros that I mentioned will only benefit incels who looksmaxx or have some hope in the first place, but not trucels, who will get the wrong end of the stick in any situation.

Foids will just order some Chad via Tinder

Foids will just order some Chad via Tinder
not necessarily bc you risk getting fined for leaving your home, also, a lot of people is legit taking the quarantine measures seriously besides the fear of getting a fine

There's been serious threads about the CoronaVirus on this forum, with different incel thinkers evaluating it's effects on society and on us, with different schools of thought, some saying it'll affect normies and be LifeFuel for us, and some saying it affects us the most. I thought we could have a serious discussion on what matters most about this pandemic: Its effects on the dating market and, of course, how it could influence our chances to get a gf.

Stuff like "foids will lose their jobs and be more desperate" doesn't count. If you want to betabux you can moneymaxx and pick up a single mom or a foid with a shit job at any time, but she'll be thinking of chad and put up with you for the money, while chad gets the real deal when it comes to love and sex. I'm talking about a real relationship.

Pros (imo):
Cons:
  • More chads will be on tinder due to not being able to go out as much, making the dynamics of dating apps worse.

None of that is going to help you if youre sub 6.

Thinking anything is going to change is just dumb hope. COVID-19 isn't going to change a damn thing. If shit hits the fan guess who's going to be protected first? Women and children. We'll be fucking long dead before any potential positive outcomes for us. We're at the bottom of the barrel, we're the last in line when the ship sinks.

None of that is going to help you if youre sub 6.
couldn't the change in dating dynamics "trickle down" so to speak, and help us get a foid even if she's below our looksmatch, due to dropping standards?

Thinking anything is going to change is just dumb hope. COVID-19 isn't going to change a damn thing. If shit hits the fan guess who's going to be protected first? Women and children. We'll be fucking long dead before any potential positive outcomes for us. We're at the bottom of the barrel, we're the last in line when the ship sinks.
except we're young, we don't drink, don't do drugs, often nutritionmaxx.... covid is harmless to us, our immune system would deal with it without the need of any outside help. society can't take that away from us. and therefore, what you said is a good thing: if a non negligible amount of men die, skewing the gender proportions in our favor (less males), then it'll be legit gigalifefuel for us
high iq, not the shitroom thing but the part about weddings and funerals

couldn't the change in dating dynamics "trickle down" so to speak, and help us get a foid even if she's below our looksmatch, due to dropping standards?

Youre missing the point. 80/20 has been proven to be true regardless of the base male population level. In other words, you could move from a 1:1 gender ratio group to a 1.5:1 ration group (skewed towards foids) and you'd still have 80/20. This has been extensively tested in college campuses where the females outnumber the men.

But there will be a huge economic disaster, that's for sure. And it will effect the dating market in one or other way. Not sure if that's gonna help incels or not, but there will be some kind of change.

Youre missing the point. 80/20 has been proven to be true regardless of the base male population level. In other words, you could move from a 1:1 gender ratio group to a 1.5:1 ration group (skewed towards foids) and you'd still have 80/20. This has been extensively tested in college campuses where the females outnumber the men.
fuck :feelsbadman:
But there will be a huge economic disaster, that's for sure. And it will effect the dating market in one or other way. Not sure if that's gonna help incels or not, but there will be some kind of change.
economics have nothing to do with this. im not interested in betabuxing, in fact it is a problem if you have to weed out women who are in it for the bux

It was already at zero
High iq

if a non negligible amount of men die, skewing the gender proportions in our favor (less males), then it'll be legit gigalifefuel for us
You know your life is bleak when you have to hope that a virus wipes out a good portion of the male population in hopes that a woman will even talk to you. But nah, even then, if they do wipe out some Chads (unlikely given that they're usually in good health), they'll just go for the top 9% of guys, then 8%, then 7%. That's my hypothesis anyways.

You know your life is bleak when you have to hope that a virus wipes out a good portion of the male population in hopes that a woman will even talk to you. But nah, even then, if they do wipe out some Chads (unlikely given that they're usually in good health), they'll just go for the top 9% of guys, then 8%, then 7%. That's my hypothesis anyways.
brutal :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

also yes my life is fucking bleak

I forgot how cucked soyciety was.
Yeah for all the equality bullshit you hear and how women have it so fucking hard, you bet your ass the government is gonna do everything they can to protect them first, if they even get to us at all. They don't want equality, they want privileges.

Yeah for all the equality bullshit you hear and how women have it so fucking hard, you bet your ass the government is gonna do everything they can to protect them first, if they even get to us at all. They don't want equality, they want privileges.
doesnt matter, our immune system and our superior intellect will save us and soyciety can't control that

meanwhile normies with a soda and McD based diet will suffocate to death as their lungs get infected

doesnt matter, our immune system and our superior intellect will save us and soyciety can't control that
I get the feeling that some of us aren't exactly in peak health anymore, in years past I was but for how long life has been kicking my ass, it's cope or rope and I smoke and drink sometimes, get lazy. I mean there isn't much motivation to stay healthy for a lot of us.

You are right, they can only survive on the privileges they have.

You are right, they can only survive on the privileges they have.
Yeah back in the day before the massive, bloated welfare state it was women had to choose someone other than Chad because no one was going to pay for her shit, now it's the government and simps donating all their money to them, they don't need to settle for anything less than 9-10/10. Life on tutorial mode with infinite lives.

Yeah back in the day before the massive, bloated welfare state it was women had to choose someone other than Chad because no one was going to pay for her shit, now it's the government and simps donating all their money to them, they don't need to settle for anything less than 9-10/10. Life on tutorial mode with infinite lives.
They can even sell literal shit-cookies and make more money than a guy who spent years in college and racked up a big amount of debt. JFL.

They can even sell literal shit-cookies and make more money than a guy who spent years in college and racked up a big amount of debt. JFL.
Yep, sell your bath water and make more than a doctor, that's the world we're living in today. I forgot to mention before the advent of online dating, before you were competing with a small group of men in your area, now you have to compete with the entire city. Wonderful for women who get to choose who they want to be with, not so much for the men that now have to compete with 100x as many men, but that's kinda getting way off topic.

Some of us do. Those are top tier copes.
I get the feeling that some of us aren't exactly in peak health anymore, in years past I was but for how long life has been kicking my ass, it's cope or rope and I smoke and drink sometimes, get lazy. I mean there isn't much motivation to stay healthy for a lot of us.
i feel you i cope like that sometimes too. but we should make an effort to be in peak health unless you're sure that its over

Yep, sell your bath water and make more than a doctor, that's the world we're living in today. I forgot to mention before the advent of online dating, before you were competing with a small group of men in your area, now you have to compete with the entire city. Wonderful for women who get to choose who they want to be with, not so much for the men that now have to compete with 100x as many men, but that's kinda getting way off topic.
simps are so sad

It is not really off topic because it's about how hard it is to get a female nowadays, bro.

It is not really off topic because it's about how hard it is to get a female nowadays, bro.
the situation is surrealistic tbh and it's all simp's fault

Kill all cucks.
then only chads and incels would be left. literally all other men are coping cucks, even so called redpillers. redpillers are basically jesters tbh

then only chads and incels would be left. literally all other men are coping cucks, even so called redpillers. redpillers are basically jesters tbh
I do not believe in any pills. There is only cucks and non-cucks. Tbh.

For me right now college and my part time job are cancelled, so that’s the entirety of my social interaction with women gone, along with whatever minuscule chance I had of finding a girlfriend there.

For me right now college and my part time job are cancelled, so that’s the entirety of my social interaction with women gone, along with whatever minuscule chance I had of finding a girlfriend there.
tinder

Interesting, High iq.

Our chances go from 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% to 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

cope if you think women are going to be "lonely" cause of the coronavirus and more "desperate" and seek ugly men. No, they will just whinge and whine about how lonely they are because they arent allowed to get fucked by chad and/or they will carry on like they have always done. Reject ugly males and complain about how "bad" their life is

I actually plan on downloading Tinder this summer when I’m finished some online college assignments, I’ve been putting off until now because I know it will probably destroy whatever self esteem I have left, also I need to get some semi-decent pictures of myself that would give the illusion that I have a life.