Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How will the Covid-19 affect our chances to get a gf (WITHOUT BETABUXING)

There's been serious threads about the CoronaVirus on this forum, with different incel thinkers evaluating it's effects on society and on us, with different schools of thought, some saying it'll affect normies and be LifeFuel for us, and some saying it affects us the most. I thought we could have a serious discussion on what matters most about this pandemic: Its effects on the dating market and, of course, how it could influence our chances to get a gf.

Stuff like "foids will lose their jobs and be more desperate" doesn't count. If you want to betabux you can moneymaxx and pick up a single mom or a foid with a shit job at any time, but she'll be thinking of chad and put up with you for the money, while chad gets the real deal when it comes to love and sex. I'm talking about a real relationship.

Pros (imo):
  • A lot of women must be feeling lonely during the quarantine and missing having a boyfriend whereas before they may not have cared. Those women could flock to dating apps after this is over, increasing the demand which could affect the 80/20 dynamic positively.
  • Same as above if many old people dies. A non negligible amount of women may feel lonelier and be more driven to be in a relationship if their parents or grandparents die, which further adds to my above point.
Cons:
  • More chads will be on tinder due to not being able to go out as much, making the dynamics of dating apps worse.
  • Nothing could change since women want chad only no matter what. Maybe those pros that I mentioned will only benefit incels who looksmaxx or have some hope in the first place, but not trucels, who will get the wrong end of the stick in any situation.
Jfl what chances? We’re all rotting away nothing has changed.

cope if you think women are going to be "lonely" cause of the coronavirus and more "desperate" and seek ugly men. No, they will just whinge and whine about how lonely they are because they arent allowed to get fucked by chad and/or they will carry on like they have always done. Reject ugly males and complain about how "bad" their life is

cope if you think women are going to be "lonely" cause of the coronavirus and more "desperate" and seek ugly men. No, they will just whinge and whine about how lonely they are because they arent allowed to get fucked by chad and/or they will carry on like they have always done. Reject ugly males and complain about how "bad" their life is
:feelsbadman: