Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How will you die? Decide.

How will you die, choose your own destiny:

• Total voters
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I often have such thoughts. How will it end?

The Grim Reaper will come for you sooner or later anyway. In this thread you have the possibility to choose your own death at least.

Optional: What is the worst way to die for you? What is the best way to die? Explain.

5a629f45b6e23ef4468e544d916c8eac.png

Last edited:
There is no multi vote though :feelswhere:
The poll is only about how you will die eventually. And you can only die once. Optional, explain how you want to die, and how not. Is it so hard to understand, Inkwell?

Does jumping count as a fall

The poll is only about how you will die eventually. And you can only die once. Optional, explain how you want to die, and how not. Is it so hard to understand, Inkwell?
Still, should have made it multi vote.

What does explosives strapped to the head count as?

Electrocution

An accident might be the quickest and painless option so that

I often have such thoughts. How will it end?

The Grim Reaper will come for you sooner or later anyway. In this thread you have the possibility to choose your own death at least.

Optional: What is the worst way to die for you? What is the best way to die? Explain.

5a629f45b6e23ef4468e544d916c8eac.png
Your vote will be publicly visible

rope or LDAR/Spiritual Ascension

Murdered by myself

I want to take heroin and die of hypothermia tbh.

NO ROPE OPTION?

How do you make this thread and have no suicide option. Fakecel detected.

It is possible to get murdered by yourself, so there is an option.

I would choose to die in the epicenter of a nuclear explosion, but alas, that wasn't a poll option. Old age it is then.

@Blacktarpill can be suffocated between a foids legs

old age, or doing something significant that will make people remember you, like saving someone from a burning building

1st one because the death would be instant or fast. with others you either don't know how long the dying process will last or they are way more suffering than a car crash or a fall.

Roping because you're not able to get free sex from entitled western whores is low t.

Old age is essentially just disease/virus at an old age tbh

You are retarded. Not even worth elaborating why you are.
You are. I've never seen any high t noncucks roping, unlike that cuck who roped for losing his ugly foid gf.

On the battlefield ideally. I would like to die with honour, in war, so that I may go to Valhalla and feast with my forebears for eternity.

Murdered as in killed in combat.
On the battlefield ideally. I would like to die with honour, in war, so that I may go to Valhalla and feast with my forebears for eternity.
Based.