Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How women react to men summed in one picture

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Just simply the way you look will completely change the way women (and people in general) will look at you.
If you are born as a subhuman, your mere existance invokes disgust among normies.
Meanwhile Chad invokes feelings of people wanting to spend time with him in whatever way they can.
It is over for you if you were born a subhuman.

Brutal side profilepill, My Jaw surgery can't come fast enough.

Last edited:
Chad or disgust. Not confirm or denying what a chad is, but that's how they are.

Brutal truth, there is nothing we can do to escape this bullshit. Even with surgerymaxxing people can still tell you're a subhuman genetic fuck up.

not even surgery can save me :cryfeels:

Nice pic, doesn't need any words and gets to the point.

Although, I'm sure some bluepillers will claim that the top guy just needs a haircut to have casual sex easily and that "beauty"/sexual attractiveness is all in the eye of the beholder and good personality makes top guy a pussy magnet and such nonsense.

mm of BONES
mew or rope, no other option. Gain bone by any means necassary.

Nice pic, doesn't need any words and gets to the point.

Although, I'm sure some bluepillers will claim that the top guy just needs a haircut to have casual sex easily and that "beauty"/sexual attractiveness is all in the eye of the beholder and good personality makes top guy a pussy magnet and such nonsense.
Yeah, a pictures speaks a thousand words.