Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would a pandemic and economic recession affect your life as an incel

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
With California reporting that it is suspecting more then 8,000 Coronavirus cases today the stock market has plunged. The Dow has its largest single day loss in history and ending a week that saw a 3,000 point fall and 10% loss in stock values. The fear of a pandemic is sending markets around the globe spiraling and the world economy is going to suffer. So how will a global recession and pandemic affect your life. Anyone hold any stocks? Will you be spared from the virus because you stay inside all day? Do you want to catch the virus and die? (understandable)

my mom goes to a area filled with asians(mostly chinese and koreans).I probably won't be alive for very long.

It wouldn't affect my life at all.

It can't affect your life if you don't have a life. :feelsthink:

With California reporting that it is suspecting more then 8,000 Coronavirus cases today the stock market has plunged. The Dow has its largest single day loss in history and ending a week that saw a 3,000 point fall and 10% loss in stock values. The fear of a pandemic is sending markets around the globe spiraling and the world economy is going to suffer. So how will a global recession and pandemic affect your life. Anyone hold any stocks? Will you be spared from the virus because you stay inside all day? Do you want to catch the virus and die? (understandable)

The gynocracy will try to kill incels

the only thing it can do is bring others down to my level

I've asthma. I'd be one of the poor cunts that'll die because of it. My shitty respiratory system.

I live in a rural area and I don't go outside very often so I would say that its pretty unlikely that I will catch the virus. Even if I'm not affected by the virus directly it doesn't matter though. As you said fear of the virus will cause the economy to plummet so I'll still feel it's indirect effects, as will everyone.

It wouldn’t change anything tbh.

I'm white and work in a facility that 90% Asian, I work with body fluids like serum and urine.

I won't be there any longer than my shift require of me. Good thing for me is I don't go out much besides work.

I live in a rural area and I don't go outside very often so I would say that its pretty unlikely that I will catch the virus. Even if I'm not affected by the virus directly it doesn't matter though. As you said fear of the virus will cause the economy to plummet so I'll still feel it's indirect effects, as will everyone.
Wish I lived in a rural area tbh.
The city is so materialistic and horrible for mental.

I can't really see it having an impact

Effects me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back