Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would foids/normies irl react if they knew I was into megumin/loli hentai?Anyone here have experience with others knowing about their loli fetish?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Out of curiousity. I'm not into prepubescent lolis myself though

Background: USA, white, range of 3-4/10 face, 5'7"

They would think you’re a vile pedo freak while also believing that LGBT people are perfectly fine.

Their moral compass is broken.

Try it if low inhib

They wouldn't look at you the same way again.

would try to get you arested for wanking to drawings, remenber normies will make a witch hunt for fun, and justify it later

they would instantly consider you a pedo

don't interact with normies. they will only harm you

Nobody’s entitled to know what I consume in my spare time, so I just keep it a secret.

They would think you’re a vile pedo freak while also believing that LGBT people are perfectly fine.

This is why any notion of morality which is based upon some arbitrary, transient idea of virtue is absolutely stupid.

u wanna ruin you life? Go ahead boyo

Tbh or laugh at you for looking at hentai. Hentai is mainstream now and almost everyone knows what it is.

Fapping to hentai of young teens or a petite body type being more stigmatized than being a fatty, fucking another man's asshole, or even being a tranny. The absolute state of american decadence, I think that we can do better than this

I wouldn't tell anyone I am a lolicon. Seems like a death wish tbh.

they will call you pedo for sure

People will judge you harshly. What makes you think telling people you jerk off to lolicon/small petite waifus is a good idea? People already judge you for jerking off to any kind of fiction. Telling them you jerk off to something like Lolicon is a death wish.

people judge for jerking off

My friends also like lolis tbh, so we chat on Discord about wanting to fuck them all the time.