Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would it feel to have sex with a brain through the eye socket.

2Headpats4You

2Headpats4You

Recruit
★★
The eye and brain must be softer than the penis as it is quite sensitive. Assume that a man performs this on a woman of child bearing age.
I know the question is a bit morbid and I will probably not use information attained in practice.

The eye and brain must be softer than the penis as it is quite sensitive. Assume that a man performs this on a woman of child bearing age.
I know the question is a bit morbid and I will probably not use information attained in practice.
Did you watch "A Serbian Film" or is it just a coincidence?

Greycel tier thread

didnt retards in japan do this shit

It feels intriguing but I wouldn't know because I'm not a fakecel

It feels intriguing but I wouldn't know because I'm not a fakecel

It’s more biology than personal experience. Anyone who’s studied brains on an intimate lwvel could give an explanation. It doesn’t even have to be human brains.

I'm sickened but curious

When you ask something so weird, even this idea can't be seen on rule34 or any hentai as the characters have eye sockets way too large for you to get any pleasure from penetrating it.

I have a better question, and that is: where the fuck do these graycels come from? :feelspuke:

Only one way to find out. Go to your nearest morgue and find a dead stacy :feelsLSD: